+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: DFCSS membership

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    DFCSS board want to sell the A Shares as that would be a tidy boost to their bank balance, but they are terrified of the recriminations. And as we all know, DFCSS have no interest in what the fans think so time for them to decide before it drags on any longer.
    Hi Taintedice.
    If you had been present at last Saturday’s AGM you would have heard that when FPS purchased the A shares from the society they expected DFCSS to put the funds received into Dundee FC in the Community Trust. This would save the club (FPS) having to bankroll the Dundee FC in the Community Trust.
    The club only have a community trust as the were forced to set up it by the SPFL and the club were late in setting up our community trust.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Its easier to moan on here.

Takes little effort.

And saves you paying £5 per year. It is like members of staff who thanks to the local union get a pay increase but they are not a union member.

[QUOTE=deecom;39115623]Totally wrong, the A shares are the only protection the fans have to stop changes to club colours, amalgamations, etc,
    Not necessarily against Fps, but any unscrupulous owners.

The A shares will not be sold, paragraphs may be altered to help business needs, but that's it.

Remember Cardiff city, the blue birds, played in blue for about 100 years and a new owner came in and changed the colours to red !.
    The fans demonstrated against this, but there was nothing they could do to stop it.[/QUOTE
    Hi deecom,
    You are wasting your time trying to reason with posters like Taintedice as they will not listen to your views. However posters like Taintedice will be the first to complain if a merger is ever announced.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Hi Taintedice.
    If you had been present at last Saturday’s AGM you would have heard that when FPS purchased the A shares from the society they expected DFCSS to put the funds received into Dundee FC in the Community Trust. This would save the club (FPS) having to bankroll the Dundee FC in the Community Trust.
    The club only have a community trust as the were forced to set up it by the SPFL and the club were late in setting up our community trust.
    Wasny invited. Maybe DFCSS can donate the shares to the club, since they claim they support it.

Hi deecom,
    You are wasting your time trying to reason with posters like Taintedice as they will not listen to your views. However posters like Taintedice will be the first to complain if a merger is ever announced.
    Yeah ok, Dundee and United will merge the day after these shares end up with FPS, you've convinced me. without any evidence whatsoever. As for the views of DFCSS types on here, I'm afraid given the hostility you have towards the club's current owners, I will not be paying attention to any of them.

After two admins, Dundee fans are paranoid about any changes to the club ( eg, Gardyne meeting ) and rightly so.
    I like thousands of others, paid my pound & joined D 4 life.As a st holder, I still put my gate money into the buckets and other schemes like shaded's flag idea.
    When Dfcss adopted the SD 2016 rules which stated an annual charge, ( hence £5 ) , I paid my £5 because I knew the Dfcss still held the A shares, and the more members we had meant a greater chance of keeping them.
    With both clubs having American owners, amalgamation rumours were rife, and also well fuelled by DCT..
    I do not believe either FPS or DFCSS are lying, but the shares topic is not straight forward as it appears

Instead of sounding off on this forum join the society and say your piece.
    No....Dee mad is MY society😁

And saves you paying £5 per year. It is like members of staff who thanks to the local union get a pay increase but they are not a union member.
    Sorry Islay dfcss are NEVER 100% honest....I'll say again Dfcss represent dfcss

I very much doubt anyone but the paranoid/brain-washed/natural worriers amongst the DFCSS membership have worried about a merger with United, not since DFCSS started stirring it up for unknown reasons. Anyway, DFC Ltd will naturally survive as it possesses the Premiership share

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    No....Dee mad is MY society��
    Don't think Islay understands how politiking works on here

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)