+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No need to have the fear

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I'll not embarrass you by posting an the threads of fear of a play off with us on the dark blue fun forum

Now off yi pop and be happy you scraped safety by way of playing a St Johnstone reserve side and a weakened Accies side that missed a penalty
    Thought I read you never go on Dundee mad...anyway is that you finally admitting that you were relagated by us...not bad only took you 2 years 😜

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

Now off yi pop and be happy you scraped safety by way of playing a St Johnstone reserve side and a weakened Accies side that missed a penalty
    The same reserve St Johnstone side that gave Motherwell 5 yesterday Shedka ffs 😂😂

Weakened Accies side? We had more missing yesterday and lost our main midfielder during the game.

Hamilton are brutal but still too good for you lot.

You can say that about all the bottom sides in the SPL

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Thought I read you never go on Dundee mad...anyway is that you finally admitting that you were relagated by us...not bad only took you 2 years ��
    A man of greater wisdom that any Dee that that has, or ever will walk this earth last night said, "Its not what we did to them today, its what they did in the other 37 games over the season!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    A man of greater wisdom that any Dee that that has, or ever will walk this earth last night said, "Its not what we did to them today, its what they did in the other 37 games over the season!"
    Was that Hoolie that said that 😂

So you lot never won the league at Dens?

You know and i know that you did.

And you know and i know you were also relegated by us at Dens.

Just accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    You had a chance to stay up at Dens after the game you didn't...means we relagated you...but if you're not happy with that then...
    You were relegated by 8 points...we took 8 points from you...does that count???

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    You had a chance to stay up at Dens after the game you didn't...means we relagated you...but if you're not happy with that then...
    You were relegated by 8 points...we took 8 points from you...does that count???
    That makes no sense. Does all the dropped points against other clubs not count? The reason we were relegated is because we dropped points against all the teams. Hence the point total.

Listen you currently have a better team than us but better means just escaping relegation in the premiership. Surely you want to be able to achieve more than this during your short period of dominance in modern times.

Quote Originally Posted by psych View Post
    That makes no sense. Does all the dropped points against other clubs not count? The reason we were relegated is because we dropped points against all the teams. Hence the point total.

Listen you currently have a better team than us but better means just escaping relegation in the premiership. Surely you want to be able to achieve more than this during your short period of dominance in modern times.
    Of course we do and after yesterday hopefully we can kick on...still need someone to put the ball in the net regularly...now that NM appears to have giving up on trying to play out from the back which was costing us goals most weeks we'll be in a more comfortable position next season...as for the 'short period of dominance' will your team be back up to do anything about it??

Quote Originally Posted by DUAS View Post
    Was that Hoolie that said that 😂

So you lot never won the league at Dens?

You know and i know that you did.

And you know and i know you were also relegated by us at Dens.

Just accept it.

The Dehs delivered the Coup de Grace to the Shed. Are you really proud of what you did to us that day? Have you no shame?

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    The Dehs delivered the Coup de Grace to the Shed. Are you really proud of what you did to us that day? Have you no shame?
    I honestly don't see what the issue is with this. We were relegated at Dens which was the culmination of a series of ridiculous boardroom level decisions which decimated the starting XI and disillusioned the support. I've accepted it on the chin and can't understand why fellow punters can't. For me now, it's not about what happened, it's about where we go moving forward.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)