+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 187 of 421 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I hope the Bryson signing works out well for us as we need more players who can influence the first team.
    Nail on the head pal, it's all about influence and bringing something to the team, not just making up the numbers.
    I also hope this signing works out well for us, on paper and looking at his CV Bryson could be one that does just that, we need more of this type of signing

Here’s a thought that I saw someone post on Facebook.

Do you think it might be worthwhile trying to get Turnbull on loan for the season? It’d be worth it alone to annoy the Tims

Has he signed for Norwich? That'd be funny as fu ck.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Has he signed for Norwich? That'd be funny as fu ck.
    The Norwich bid has been accepted but I dont think he has actually signed for them yet. You're correct it would be funny as fcuk.
    I think the boys agent is a t0sser, and obviously trying to line his own pocket with as much as he can.
    At the same time Turnbull himself should be speaking up and looking for a new agent, as I think the same is going to happen with the norwich deal as did with timothy

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    The Norwich bid has been accepted but I dont think he has actually signed for them yet. You're correct it would be funny as fcuk.
    I think the boys agent is a t0sser, and obviously trying to line his own pocket with as much as he can.
    At the same time Turnbull himself should be speaking up and looking for a new agent, as I think the same is going to happen with the norwich deal as did with timothy
    The agency representing Turnbull are not my cup of tea, however, as you say from the sandpit you are working to make money, whereby that agency albeit in a different line of work are just doing the exact same, they have 2 dandies on their books at least and represent probably the most valuable Scottish player at this time......anyway, here hopes our coach can pull another rabbit out the hat in the next day or two.

SF

Pleased with the signing of Bryson, though this has to be replicated with at least 2-3 more quality players signing,

33 in November suggests he may be a bit slower these days, but nonetheless it's a really good piece of business

Well done mcinnes

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Well done mcinnes
    Not words we have seen on here for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    The agency representing Turnbull are not my cup of tea, however, as you say from the sandpit you are working to make money, whereby that agency albeit in a different line of work are just doing the exact same, they have 2 dandies on their books at least and represent probably the most valuable Scottish player at this time......anyway, here hopes our coach can pull another rabbit out the hat in the next day or two.

SF
    I almost agree with you JJ (jesus never ever thought I would say that)
    The difference between my situation here in my sandpit or anybody else for that matter that is fortunate enough to be in full time employment is the involvement of an agent or agency.
    Now I understand the agent thing is an evil of modern day football but surely at the end of the day the player (Turnbull) on this occasion should be turning to his agent or agency and saying "hey min back off your getting plenty out of this already for doing the next best thing to fk all" but sadly that will never happen in modern day fitba and agents are just fkn the whole thing up more than it already is.
    Out of interest who is his agency and what dons players do they represent

And yes I hope DM pulls another couple of Bryson like signings out of the hat in the next day or two.
    Time will tell but I have better feeling about the Bryson signing than I have with any of the other three made so far this window.
    Fair chance that in Bryson we have just signed our new captain
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 20-06-2019 at 10:40 AM.

Aye it's been a fair while right enough

TBF, most folk with a dose of reality probably stopped posting a while back, regardless(ffs!)........you’ve pulled the chain and perhaps your anchorman can now set sail in the direction that you wish for.

SF

Page 187 of 421 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast