+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Next SLO meeting ?

I believe the there could be some news coming from Palmerston soon regarding the aforementioned football development manager.

Quote Originally Posted by EwanHughesArmy View Post
    I believe the there could be some news coming from Palmerston soon regarding the aforementioned football development manager.

Yes indeed , and when it's made official there's going to be some very angry supporters . Good old Billy knows how to drive the fans away doesn't he

An outrageous decision

Is it "the wee coonter"?

"Yes indeed , and when it's made official there's going to be some very angry supporters . Good old Billy knows how to drive the fans away doesn't he

An outrageous decision"

Although I haven't got a clue as to what you're on about I am not particularly concerned.What type of football Queens are going to serve up on the pitch this season is what I am more interested in personally.
    Last edited by Bagapapa; 01-07-2017 at 06:12 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Yes indeed , and when it's made official there's going to be some very angry supporters . Good old Billy knows how to drive the fans away doesn't he

An outrageous decision

Perhaps you would like to share with us what outrageous decision by Billy will drive supporters away from Palmy

Has Christine packed in altogether at Palmy because as well as her SLO role she worked for the Queens Lottery and was also
    responsible for the half - time entertainment.

Bring back the pipes and drums at halftime.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Has Christine packed in altogether at Palmy because as well as her SLO role she worked for the Queens Lottery and was also
    responsible for the half - time entertainment.

To answer your question FTIVANO Christine has given up her voluntary work as SLO, Mascot and half time co-ordination and also resigned from her job as prize Draw administrator.

Quote Originally Posted by palmylad View Post
    To answer your question FTIVANO Christine has given up her voluntary work as SLO, Mascot and half time co-ordination and also resigned from her job as prize Draw administrator.
    Thanks for that Palmy Lad - sorry to hear Christine has packed in altogether but c'est la vie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Thanks for that Palmy Lad - sorry to hear Christine has packed in altogether but c'est la vie.

Wow !!!! I had read it she had only left her SLO post not all her other roles at Palmerston . This is quite alarming and we can only hope it's not because of the possible return of Vicky Thomson

Good luck Christine , I wish you well for whatever the future holds

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)