+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A big thank-you to Ryan

A big thank-you to Ryan

Thank you Ryan for all your hard work for Notts over the last 6 months. You have done a great job for us hopefully, we will go on to get promotion this season and you look back with pride and say "I played a part in that'.

Good luck for the future Ryan. Looking forward to seeing you play in the top flight one day.

COYP

Top flight? No chance!
    I do wish him luck nonetheless

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Top flight? No chance!
    I do wish him luck nonetheless
    Can't you just wish the lad 'good luck' without the insults!!

On the official site it says he wanted to stay with us but Forest wanted him to play in league 1.
    Thanks Ryan you have been awesome hope you dont just warm the bench at scunny.
    Fletch has tweeted good luck and thanx to him and has tweeted "now lets make the squad stronger for the run in"
    is that a hint at someone coming in even better.

No hesitation in saying a huge thank you. Ryan Yates was just my type of player, obviously took pride in the shirt even though it wasn't really his own, and never once gave less than 100%. If we did a 'Player of the half-season' poll, he would have got my vote.

How is it insulting by saying I don’t think he will make top flight? It is my opinion.

He has already played in League One for Shrewsbury. That didn't earn him a place in Forest's first team squad. I wish him all the best, but I don't think this will advance his career. S****horpe took a young midfielder, Devonte Redmond, on loan from Man United this season and have only played him once in League One.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 10-01-2018 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Link won't work

I think he will be on the bench and waste half a season.

Pig sick that Yates has gone but as mentioned you can only wish the chap all the best, I really hope he is not wasted at S****horpe and actually gets the games he deserves, lets hope Noble hits the ground running and Hewitt will be as good as he has been so far for the rest of this season... Goodbye Mr Yates and thank you.

Not to detract from the fred but what ever became if Ince's boy? I tried googling but I can't remember his first name. He looked like he was going places.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast