+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Ipswich Town v The Millers

Quote Originally Posted by kentmillerman View Post
    Seems Adeyemi is injured too.
    Good player but injury prone - was when with us anyway

be even more dissapointing than the Bolton game if we don't win.

no excuses today

Greetings Frog n all. Got a warm feeling about today, and I haven't spilt me tea yet.

Sitting on train going south so may not catch much.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    Greetings Frog n all. Got a warm feeling about today, and I haven't spilt me tea yet.

Sitting on train going south so may not catch much.
    Just like to say that that stout I brewed is foooooking lovely and you don't need as much as you think before you start feeling like every effort should hit the back of the net!

I'll save you a pint!

Enjoy toutselves!

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    be even more dissapointing than the Bolton game if we don't win.

no excuses today
    Not losing is top priority today. A win would be the icing on the cake or is it the cherry on top? Mixing my US v UK idioms these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Any UK streaming ?
    It's on ifollow so it means that they haven't sold this match. Unfortunately it means than no streams are available.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Just like to say that that stout I brewed is foooooking lovely and you don't need as much as you think before you start feeling like every effort should hit the back of the net!

I'll save you a pint!

Enjoy toutselves!

Thanks - what strength/specific gravity % is it frog?

It's about time isn't it? That away win I'm talking about! Aparrently it was agains MK Finance the last time we won away from home back when we needed another three points to stay up.

Today isn't that crucial but imagine this, if we win today we go 13 points off the bottom spot and that pretty much condems them to a promotion type of run in to be able to stay up but if we lose they crawl t within 7 points from safety.

It's all about small margins though but in financial terms what they are able to throw at their recrutment is large compared with ours.
    We've signed our first player whailst they've signed half a team but will that count for owt really? Only time will tell.

Today if we win it will be the first time we have completed a double over a team in the second level of English football since ?????? I don't know.

On another note Zippy (John Norris) misses his first match for 23 years watching the Millers. He's sacrificed a lot to do what most of us dream of being able to do. Well done John, get well soon and if there was anything that could cheer him up it would be a win for the Millers!
    Would be a real good time for an away win frog that's for sure. I think Collins is a massive signing for them, above all the others, with all that premier league experience plus he's a leader. Will Keane and Quaner both decent acquisitions although match fitness might just find them out, especially against a team like us. It doesn't really matter who they have got because we play a certain way whether it's against the top of the league or the bottom of the league.
    What I do know is that if they aren't prepared for a scrap then they will lose, it won't be pretty from us but it will be full on UTM

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Thanks - what strength/specific gravity % is it frog?
    I went OTT with the sugar during the second brew mainly because I didn't put enough into the Yorkshire bitter that I did.

I reckon that it's nearer a Belgium type stout of 10%

I went OTT with the sugar during the second brew mainly because I didn't put enough into the Yorkshire bitter that I did.

I reckon that it's nearer a Belgium type stout of 10%
    Ah - steady as she goes then frog - you need to last two halves of football at least!!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast