+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 317 of 340 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 3391

Thread: General News Chat

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    While I'm at it. I don't know where I stand on capital punishment but when I was watching a program about police raiding an illegal dog fighting yard I thought to myself if a predator drone was to fire a missile and obliterate every human who goes to watch that kinda thing, surely that could only be a good thing for the greater humanity? Would anyone miss those kind of people?
    Every single one of them needs removed from society, as they’re not wired up right. I wouldn’t be against using a drone strike.

If somebody wanted to wipe out the fox hunting community, I wouldn’t be against that either. Total wrong uns with tiny tiny baby balls

It'll just be folk that are obsessed with issuing instructions, issuing more instructions.

I wouldn't worry about missing out.

Re wheelie bins.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Is that the girl who was killed by her brother? What's with the other weirdo who just happened to stumble across her body and instead of alerting the authorities like any normal person would do, started interfering with her corpse. Has he been sentenced yet?

In other news, the jury is still out after the 9 month trial of Lucy Letsby. I've been following that quite closely as there is a brilliant podcast on it. I'm not convinced the victims will see justice for this. It'll take a brave jury to convict a neo-natal nurse of multiple murders on circumstantial evidence. I think they will be deliberating for a few weeks yet.
    Lucy Letby case is a nightmare for a jury. It looks nailed on that she did it but I can’t see how a jury can convict?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Lucy Letby case is a nightmare for a jury. It looks nailed on that she did it but I can’t see how a jury can convict?
    I think the only point that might sway the jury to convicting her may be the use of insulin. Every other case could potentially be put down to unfortunate accidents - feeding tube dislodged, excessive air from chest compression etc but both defence and prosecution have agreed that the only way the insulin could have got in to the saline bags was by someone physically putting it in there.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It'll just be folk that are obsessed with issuing instructions, issuing more instructions.

I wouldn't worry about missing out.

Re wheelie bins.
    cool. Where are you on the drone strikes?

I’m afraid that capital punishment is a no no.

Remember, many would like to get rid of football fans.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I’m afraid that capital punishment is a no no.

Remember, many would like to get rid of football fans.
    There would obviously have to be some process before hitting the launch button. A flow chart would probably do.

Few beers before a 3pm kick off ---->> Don't Launch

Spending their Friday nights watching dogs tear each other apart ------->> Launch

If somebody wanted to wipe out the fox hunting community, I wouldn’t be against that either. Total wrong uns with tiny tiny baby balls
    When Blair’s lot introduced some sort of nebulous ban earlier this century, my boss mentioned it in passing. I declared my enthusiastic support for it as the horsey would-be aristos need a good fûcking kicking now and again (preferably about once an hour). She (you really dinna want pics, Judith’s oxters would be safe even from the Sobchack vas deferens-jets) asked: “So you’re opposed to fox-hunting on class grounds.”
    “You’re darn tootin, ma’am*, but I’m none too keen on innocent mammals being torn asunder by badly-treated dogs either”.

*ah bin a-listenin to Go Set A Watchman on audiobook all week

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    When Blair’s lot introduced some sort of nebulous ban earlier this century, my boss mentioned it in passing. I declared my enthusiastic support for it as the horsey would-be aristos need a good fûcking kicking now and again (preferably about once an hour). She (you really dinna want pics, Judith’s oxters would be safe even from the Sobchack vas deferens-jets) asked: “So you’re opposed to fox-hunting on class grounds.”
    “You’re darn tootin, ma’am*, but I’m none too keen on innocent mammals being torn asunder by badly-treated dogs either”.

*ah bin a-listenin to Go Set A Watchman on audiobook all week

If memory serves it was former Dumbarton MP, now The Right Honourable The Lord McFall of Alcluith PC, Lord Speaker of the House of Lords that pushed for the hunting ban. As much as i supported it, not once have I ever saw a fox chased by hounds through Dumbarton High St. However, i did see Ballantines, Westclox, Polaroid and many other businesses, chased from the area under his watch.Feckless, gravy train driving, boot licking @rsehole that he is

How has that trial lasted 9 months?

Page 317 of 340 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327 ... LastLast