+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moshni

Moshni

Left out of final Tunisian WC squad - Thoughts ?

Sign him. 🙂

What?? He played for the 3rd best team in the second best division in one of the worst footballing nations in europe! How can he not play at the world cup

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Sign him. 🙂
    I’m with Terry - get him signed up pronto

I see elsewhere that Callum Morris has left Dunfermline to see if he can get contract in England.

Be happy to have him back

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    I see elsewhere that Callum Morris has left Dunfermline to see if he can get contract in England.

Be happy to have him back
    It never ceases to amaze me how low DUFC fans expectation's have fallen since Thompson relegated the club.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me how low DUFC fans expectation's have fallen since Thompson relegated the club.
    No doubt about it GB. Expectations are lowest they have ever been.

Having been in championship now for 2 years though we can see what is required and what works. Strange thing is those in charge of club don’t seem to see it.

As said before don’t know what else csaba needs to do to prove to Mike Martin he is a bad manager. However appears that MM is determined to keep csaba despite his shambles of last season.

Re Morris he was decent centre half and played for us when we were actually quite good!

i might be too picky but i wouldnt take either of them.

moshni was a fan fave but supposedly turned down a new deal due to maybe playing at the world cup. suddenly hes no going and might not get all the offers he was maybe expected. nah your alright.

i rate morris as a defender think hes solid for the championship. but he was too injury prone. plus think he's fancying something down south

Mohsni, maybe.
    Morris, never.

Quote Originally Posted by PartyFears2 View Post
    Mohsni, maybe.
    Morris, never.
    Mohsni was head and shoulders above the rest in the matches he played at end of last season.

If we could sign him it would be massive boost

Morris was Dunfermline captain and is coming into his good years as a centre half. Loads of experience and played well at this level. Again, we’d lucky to land him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)