+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Saturday,may the best team's win!.

Saturday,may the best team's win!.

Fulham in the play off final hopefully to prevail v Aston Villa,one of the best footballing sides to grace the hammer throwing English Championship for many a year.Liverpool to win their sixth European Cup against the diving,cheating establishment club of Spain Real Madrid.
    It would be fitting to see one of our best players(Andy Robertson)in recent history lifting Europe's premier trophy.I will be doing the double and hoping the footballing gods are on my side.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Fulham in the play off final hopefully to prevail v Aston Villa,one of the best footballing sides to grace the hammer throwing English Championship for many a year.Liverpool to win their sixth European Cup against the diving,cheating establishment club of Spain Real Madrid.
    It would be fitting to see one of our best players(Andy Robertson)in recent history lifting Europe's premier trophy.I will be doing the double and hoping the footballing gods are on my side.
    Looking forward to both. I'm a Villa fan so obviously want them to win and really hope Andy proves what he can do on the night. I'm sure he will

Fulham great team to watch and I would love to see them back in the premiership.

As for Andy Robertson I really hope he goes out there and shows the footballing world he is up there with the best LB's in the works today. Cheeky little £10 anytime goalscorer.

Did my £20 double today and was surprised it pay's £135 IF it comes up.

robertson MOM liverpool to win and villa to go up. A £10 bet on that will get you £950.

wont happen but great thought

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    robertson MOM liverpool to win and villa to go up. A £10 bet on that will get you £950.

wont happen but great thought
    That'll do me

Quote Originally Posted by Otm_Shank View Post
    That'll do me
    Love seeing Andy R doing so well, but Liverpool? The 'Celtic' of English football? No for me.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Love seeing Andy R doing so well, but Liverpool? The 'Celtic' of English football? No for me.
    Na, you've lost me there, apart from stealing Liverpool's anthem, I don't see the connection.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Great club. Always try to play football thats good to watch. Also great Scottish connections, Yeats Shankly Robertson 😎 etc
    Great river city, great people with a brilliant sense of humour.
    The only victim issues were because
    96 people died at Hillsborough, 96 victims that could have lived if people had done their jobs properly. But the truth has come out and prosecutions are taking place. I see no connection with either of the west coast bigot clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Na, you've lost me there, apart from stealing Liverpool's anthem, I don't see the connection.
    Another lot of self styled 'Greatest Supporters In The World'. When they're winning of course. If they're not - expect things to kick off. And as per, the shocking scenes with the Man City bus are simply 'over exuberance' yet when they get attacked by Roma casuals that is suddenly disgraceful. Both incidents were of course bang out of order, yet there seems to be one rule for one and one for another.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)