+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: All things Hertz Away

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    ha ha, you have no idea about football and all you can do is resort to personal insults. typical.

I cannot wait until Kingsford gets the green light and you piss off out of here.
    You actually said the below.

what the hell do you mean "subs not happening"? who is the shoehorn?
    What have you been watching and why are you the only one who disagrees with what I've said?

I see you couldn't answer what I asked. Did you watch those games?

Quote Originally Posted by stansmith View Post
    Aye, it's obvious. Hence how often he gets schooled by Tommy Wright and his team of peanuts, and in QR3.
    you are saying ST. J is a team of peanuts... hmm.

1) dumb 2) thick 3) blind 4) jackass 5) no knowledge of football 6) trying too hard to be perceived as someone that knows something about football... *

*delete as appropriate

You actually said the below.

What have you been watching and why are you the only one who disagrees with what I've said?

I see you couldn't answer what I asked. Did you watch those games?
    you have problems... not knowing anything about football is one (but sadly not the worst)

1) dumb 2) thick 3) blind 4) jackass 5) no knowledge of football 6) trying too hard to be perceived as someone that knows something about football... *

*delete as appropriate
    He has the 3rd lowest budget in the league.

Do you disagree?

you have problems... not knowing anything about football is one (but sadly not the worst)
    Can you actually answer anything?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Christie is also very left footed too.
    He needs to play as a "10".
    He drifts in all the time when played wide.
    Trouble with Stewart is he's similar and also he's as slow as a week in the jail.
    We do miss NM & JH of that there's little doubt.
    I don't have a problem with McInnes changing the team all the time he is going to have to do that to keep everyone happy,my problem with him is he has got the best squad he has had in his time here but he is playing players out of position so he can keep McLean and Considine in the team.I don't mind if he wants to play those 2 but play them in their best positions,Considine at left back and McLean in the no 10 role.If he is gonna play McLean there don't play Christie wide he isn't a wide player and we have 3 players for that position.

Not sure if we are missing McGinn and Hayes that much if they were still here folk would still be moaning about them like they did when they were here.

Like I said I don't have a problem with DM chopping and changing the team he is on a hiding to nothing with that,he done the same thing last season and everyone moaned that he needed to pick his best team,then he picked the same team for 7 or 8 games in a row and everyone complained saying he needed to freshen the team so he will never win in that respect.

Last of all I can't see Arnason being here past January,it looks like this new boy Ball is ahead of him along with O'Conner,Reynolds and Considine for the centre back spots.God know why he signed him,if he even did.

He has the 3rd lowest budget in the league.

Do you disagree?
    What is your point caller (reference to a football call in on radio) we know you have no idea what it is but google will be your one and only friend.

What is your point caller (reference to a football call in on radio) we know you have no idea what it is but google will be your one and only friend.

*delete as appropriate
    Please tell me if you're mentally challenged because I feel bad if you are.

Can you actually answer anything?
    eh? what the **** are you on about?

I am guessing a one bedroom bedsit in westhill or a three bedroom semi in westhill that you cannot open the bedroom door because of strange clinking on keys in the front room...

anyway, give us more of your football knowledge... Saturday night is charity night...

Please tell me if you're mentally challenged because I feel bad if you are.
    remember 1 babycham good, 2 babyham bad.

just talk more football talk... it is a football forum after all. We need a laugh.

sincerely... please.... more football talk from Stansmith!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast