+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: O/T ***ual Abuse Scandal - total disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by brassgnat View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...source=twitter

This is disgraceful. Another example of the British established forces of law and order think of the victims.
    Beggars belief.....

It's stomach churning and is yet another example of the attempted cover up by people who should be helping the victims.
    Don't expect much either from the investigation into the police.........by the police.

Just seen also on social media a bloke (52) getting done for historical *** abuse, in Rotherham, the girl in question reported this several times, in the 80's, the bloke admitted in questioning with social workers, but nothing was done, only when the woman in question made a formal complaint in 2015 did the police do anything about it....and he's been found guilty, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    There can only be prosecutions if there is evidence of the commission of a criminal offence. Being incompetent or negligent is generally not a criminal matter (outside of road traffic law, health and safety or manslaughter).

To state the obvious, signatures on a petiion or a belief in a whitewash are not evidence.

You don't say

It worked [eventually] for the Hillsboro 97 though did it not?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    You don't say

Yes I think the "establishment" are hoping the Rotherham abuse scandal will just go away if they keep sweeping things under the carpet.
    Hopefully ordinary people who care will keep applying pressure on the authorities until the victims get justice.
    As you say, it worked eventually for the Hillsborough families.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Just seen also on social media a bloke (52) getting done for historical *** abuse, in Rotherham, the girl in question reported this several times, in the 80's, the bloke admitted in questioning with social workers, but nothing was done, only when the woman in question made a formal complaint in 2015 did the police do anything about it....and he's been found guilty, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
    Yeah equally as bad at dealing with it, whatever the race or religion of the perpetrator.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    There can only be prosecutions if there is evidence of the commission of a criminal offence. Being incompetent or negligent is generally not a criminal matter (outside of road traffic law, health and safety or manslaughter).

To state the obvious, signatures on a petiion or a belief in a whitewash are not evidence.

With an attitude like that you're a bloody disgrace man!

You don't say

There are certainly prosecutions arising out of the Hillsborough tragedy - for manslaughter and health and safety offences...

The prosecutions are based upon the evidence that was gathered for the Taylor Inquiry back in 1999.

Blimey. Since when is pointing out a factual position adopting an attitude?

I hope that this doesn't mean that I'm in for another round of stalking by you. Ragingpup was posting during the day yesterday - shouldn't you be hounding him (see what I did there) about his working hours instead?
    Last edited by KerrAvon; 12-09-2017 at 07:00 AM.

Made me smile this morning.

Off on my bin round now.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast