+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Middlesbrough Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Just on way back.
    Really solid performance against top of the league team with massive resources.
    Could have won it could have lost it.
    It’s the place to be battling against the odds.
    Singing your grounds too big for you classic.
    Smith MOM. Again he will score soon.,
    Onto Preston.

Incredibly proud to support this football club.
    Well done Pocket and the rest of the 200 plus what made the journey to the Riverside, safe trip back home.

Had to rely on the SKY red button, it's not the same as being there.
    Middlesbrough had the most possession and more shots on target. We also had our chances. A well earned point and one we fully deserved.
    There will be better teams than us that go to the Riverside and come away with nil points.
    Fully expected Robertson to play and perhaps keep the same backline against Preston. Still all to play for....bring it on.

U.T.M.

I am a bit confused as to why Smith keeps getting man of the match when he hasn't scored, isn't that his primary job?

Listened to the radio commentary, Saturday's draw felt like a defeat, today's draw felt like a victory. Always fearful we might give away a daft penalty, or a slight lapse in concentration in the last minute. As Roly said, if we only had someone with goal scoring instinct we might have even won it.
    To say they are top of the league, despite some scary moments, they didn't sound that good, but maybe you can put that down to us stifling them.
    I don't think we can be in the bottom 3, come tomorrow night now, because Reading have slipped below us.
    Last edited by brassgnat; 23-10-2018 at 10:32 PM.

Great result.

What's so great about NOT scoring again and NOT winning again?

Can someone please kindly tell me?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    I am a bit confused as to why Smith keeps getting man of the match when he hasn't scored, isn't that his primary job?
    ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal View Post

ffs

I really hope folk can see what the reality of the board is, the posts from welovebooth, greatfire and zilzal, really, pathetic attempts at wind up when in reality the team has done great tonight, just great.

The thing is, i think Warney has got something good going on here, early doors granted but the team seems to me to be growing rapidly.....then i read the tripe from these posters.....god help us.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    ffs
    No goals or assists in the last two games yet named man of match on here, sorry don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal View Post

It's the first away point of the season.

And the first time in 12 Yorkshire derby games in the Championship we haven't lost.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast