+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 506 of 530 FirstFirst ... 6406456496504505506507508516 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    strong Christie permanent rumour on Celtic forum - surely we are pursueing Christie and Gauld to sign one only.... surely......
    Regarding Gauld;

1) it’s the Sun
    2) they said “made tentative enquiries”.

I can’t see it.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Regarding Gauld;

1) it’s the Sun
    2) they said “made tentative enquiries”.

I can’t see it.
    Portugese press 'know' Aberdeen have made a formal offer

Of course I have absolutely no knowledge regarding the Portugese press whatsoever.

But would I trust them more than The Sun?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Of course I have absolutely no knowledge regarding the Portugese press whatsoever.

But would I trust them more than The Sun?
    **** knows but I'm sure we'll know a lot more tomorrow. Deals have to be fairly in motion to be concluded by Friday evening

Come in Ryan and Ryan and welcome Maxie - we felt we owed it to our fans to demonstrate the Cash flotation wasn’t going to be wasted on a dud of a potential stadium move.

We’ve decided to stay where we are, rebuild, but at the same time - usurp dormant Glasgow power. Milne, 30 aug 18, pre-Championship winning Dons.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    As I ramble on about McInnes and his love of defensive footballers please scratch another day off the DNA splash out calendar.
    This is just great banter!

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    This is just great banter!
    Thanks. A compliment now and again is good for morale.

Christie on permanent and Gauld on a loan would do nicely.

With all that free flowing football and goals up front we'll not need a left back as they'll not get a kick of the ball anyway, (well unless they come up for a corner)!

Quote Originally Posted by DJR1979 View Post
    Christie on permanent and Gauld on a loan would do nicely.

With all that free flowing football and goals up front we'll not need a left back as they'll not get a kick of the ball anyway, (well unless they come up for a corner)!
    A loan left back and our transfer activity will be over.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    A loan left back and our transfer activity will be over.
    As much as we've needed a left back to replace Considine for several seasons to take the team forward, I think we'd be better investing any remaining funds elsewhere, leaving Considine at LCB and keeping Shinnie at LB. Gleeson and Ferguson as the 2 sitting midfielders with Ball, Hoban, Campbell providing cover for them.

I'd rather a creative player came in. Gauld or Christie would be ideal - we wouldn't sign both of them, but one of them would be an improvement on what we have. The only negative is that it might prevent Scott Wright getting more opportunities in the no10 role, which I think he could be a standout in. We need more options in the final third though so hopefully we'll see at least 1 (maybe 2) further signings before the window closes.

Page 506 of 530 FirstFirst ... 6406456496504505506507508516 ... LastLast