+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 489 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by krakowdon View Post
    As for johnjames I read him with a slight pinch of salt. Would like to believe it all, but am not that naive. The stealing water from a chapel story was totally *******s, too many people too quick to believe anything bad for the Hun. But they are in a bad way and hopefully going the same way as the 1872 incarnation. I wouldn't write off jj as harshly.
    To be fair, I think the church water story started elsewhere on the internet. It was a bizarre story, but more believable than Barrie McKay being a £6m player

His problem is that he puts out articles every day, even when there's not much to say. The comedy and football related ones are a mixed bag.
    However, we need bloggers like john james to do the proper investigative journalism that the SMSM is unwilling and incapable of doing.
    Without them, who's going to call out the corruption in the game?
    Take everything you read on the internet with a pinch of salt, but at least get a range of viewpoints - don't be fed a diet solely of lamb!

Personally, I think sevco are running on fumes. I suspect they're trying to survive until Ashley's court case next month, then let him take the blame for going into administration.

Is John James still hiding in Asia as he fears for his life?

Wouldn't going into administration be a good thing for them? Clear the decks and get rid of Ashley. Also means the pressure is off them finishing behind us on merit.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Wouldn't going into administration be a good thing for them? Clear the decks and get rid of Ashley. Also means the pressure is off them finishing behind us on merit.
    They would also have either a 15 or 25 point deduction as well which could drag them into a relegation fight. Especially if it's classed as a second liquidation event (I.E if they are the same club as they claim to be).

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    They would also have either a 15 or 25 point deduction as well which could drag them into a relegation fight. Especially if it's classed as a second liquidation event (I.E if they are the same club as they claim to be).
    But they probably won't get relegated cos even though they are ****e they aren't that ****e.

Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post
    Is John James still hiding in Asia as he fears for his life?
    His info seems to be absolute b0llocks.

It would also clear up the new club/old club views of our football association. New club gets a lesser points deduction than one that continued to exist. In this instance, i hope they are classed as the same club so they get hammered even further.

I have said previously that i think they are on the ropes. Rangers old and new were always good at hiding this fact. Im sure it hasnt changed with the crook that is King!

But they probably won't get relegated cos even though they are ****e they aren't that ****e.
    Currently a 25 point deduction would leave them on 18 points, 1 point behind ICT in last place. The administrators would likely offload their highest earners (not 100% how that actually works though), so might have to field mainly youth players.

But further on your point re Ashley I'm not sure if admin would be enough to get him off their backs, might have to be full blown liquidation again.

Here's another thought - if they can survive until the split and then enter admin then would it be the case that any points deduction would leave them 6th at worst?

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    Here's another thought - if they can survive until the split and then enter admin then would it be the case that any points deduction would leave them 6th at worst?
    Interesting question. If they go into administration , and its a a big if, because we can only speculate, then I would assume the SFA would do all they could to limit the damage to them and of course the damage caused to Scottish Football

Page 6 of 489 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast