+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Derby County ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    I know I am saying this with the benefit of hindsight, but I am absolutely certain that if BPF had started tonight, we would have won.

Bamford cannot play the lone striker role.

Reality is we gifted them 2 easy goals and left the subs to late to make a difference.
    Casilla was a totally unnecessary purchase, do as it when it happened, and F00KING SAYING IT LOUD AND CLEAR TO ALL THE F09KWITS WHO SAID I WAS WRONG!!!!!

I'm phookin gutted ..

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Gutted?..Yes!

Surprised?..NO!
    That pretty much sums it up

Quote Originally Posted by OldWhiteTaff View Post
    That pretty much sums it up

Comes with the territory taff lad..been supporting this club for close on 40yrs now..different play-offs same old sh1t!

I ain't gonna sleep reliving that 5hite....

Not coming back, can't do it any more, and have more relevant things to focus my energies on. Wish I could confront those overpaid sh1ts with something approaching reality and see how they react, but that will never happen and those same overpaid sh1ts and those who sanction their obscene payments will continue to live in a bubble that allows them to remain divorced from those who ultimately pay their wages. No more, not from me anyway.

Absolutely gutted.
    Can't keep away ....but cheers to the moderator for saying they will check out my ban as oranjewhte.
    Get rid of Bielsa.......bring in Chris Hughton.

Think we’re all agreed that Casillas / Cooper were the main culprits tonight, if Casillas had stayed tall he could have prevented the fourth goal. Pablo was either injured or knackered. Unfortunately the injuries to Roofe and Roberts left us with only Bamford , who had a great chance to make it 2-0 on the night if he’d have got on the end of that chance. Bielsa has done a magnificent job turning this club around and bringing through some great kids. The U23’s and U18’s are the future of the club and they are in great shape. Hope Bielsa stays but my gut says he won’t. If he goes then Carlos Coldoron should be given his chance. Hope we have some cash for him if that’s the case and we can hang onto key players. Feeling as low as a Snakes belly tonight but still love my team that will never change.

Leeds, leeds are falling apart again...thanks guys, was really dreading playing Leeds so thank you for giving us a massive chance of going up.
    Dont be bitter, you cannot blame anyone but yourself UTV ��

Quote Originally Posted by mick64 View Post
    Think we’re all agreed that Casillas / Cooper were the main culprits tonight, if Casillas had stayed tall he could have prevented the fourth goal. Pablo was either injured or knackered. Unfortunately the injuries to Roofe and Roberts left us with only Bamford , who had a great chance to make it 2-0 on the night if he’d have got on the end of that chance. Bielsa has done a magnificent job turning this club around and bringing through some great kids. The U23’s and U18’s are the future of the club and they are in great shape. Hope Bielsa stays but my gut says he won’t. If he goes then Carlos Coldoron should be given his chance. Hope we have some cash for him if that’s the case and we can hang onto key players. Feeling as low as a Snakes belly tonight but still love my team that will never change.
    Casillas cost us the game mick..just when they needed a boost he gifted em one on the stroke of half time..it killed us..but the truth is we bottled it..again.
    Last edited by Rev72; 15-05-2019 at 10:25 PM.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)