+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Silly money ?

Tricky talking politics actually reminds me of our National Anthem. In particular the last stanza of the 2nd verse

God Save Us All

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    It wasn't a view it was an opinion, and it wasn't simplistic it was 'to the point'. Very happy to pin my colours to it.
    So when is a view not an opinion? Rather pedantic I'd say and it was extremely simplistic.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    So when is a view not an opinion? Rather pedantic I'd say and it was extremely simplistic.
    That's just your opinion (or maybe view)

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Tricky talking politics actually reminds me of our National Anthem. In particular the last stanza of the 2nd verse

God Save Us All
    oh be quiet you plank

That's just your opinion (or maybe view)
    Actually it a an accurate assessment of your opinion, but ho hum you clearly needed no explanation at all, just chose to ignore an inconvenient truth. Ah well I should know by now that as research has shown people stick to views or opinions even when shown clearly that they are inaccurate and thats been demonstrated on here many times, but it passes the time to test the theory.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Actually it a an accurate assessment of your opinion, but ho hum you clearly needed no explanation at all, just chose to ignore an inconvenient truth. Ah well I should know by now that as research has shown people stick to views or opinions even when shown clearly that they are inaccurate and thats been demonstrated on here many times, but it passes the time to test the theory.
    You're still being oh so coy, what's this inconvenient truth you rattle on about?

And don't start with that 'research has shown' **** or we will be off on one again with Ramanag trying to referee. You need to cease and desist with this 'I'm right because I have a placard' approach if you want respect

And 'people' DON'T stick to views or opinions, I think your unrest is probably due to the fact that many who HAVE changed their opinions have edged towards the less tolerant end of the spectrum, as have my own as it happens. So on that one you are wrong

It wasn't a view it was an opinion, and it wasn't simplistic it was 'to the point'. Very happy to pin my colours to it.
    You have to get used to being patronised when being talked down to by Swale, Andy

Hmmm. Is a view an opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Hmmm. Is a view an opinion?
    Not in my opinion, but clearly in Swale's view.

Swale will no doubt have a different opinion though

You're still being oh so coy, what's this inconvenient truth you rattle on about?

And don't start with that 'research has shown' **** or we will be off on one again with Ramanag trying to referee. You need to cease and desist with this 'I'm right because I have a placard' approach if you want respect

And 'people' DON'T stick to views or opinions, I think your unrest is probably due to the fact that many who HAVE changed their opinions have edged towards the less tolerant end of the spectrum, as have my own as it happens. So on that one you are wrong
    Don't bring me into it. Given up with you two...two of the best posters just constantly and pointlessly chipping away at each other nowadays while the rest just can't resist having a go at the resident scapegoat...who Swale can't seem to decide whether to defend or destroy, and who is no longer actually doing that much wrong as far as I can see.
    Wake me up when the forum has something worth listening to.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)