+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transfers

Transfers

I am truly heartbroken and in shock .. Apparently we have missed out on loaning Giroud and Lookman .
    You just can't believe how much bad luck we have in the transfer market can you?

2 of our main targets are not now coming .. Who could have guessed at that outcome?
    Defies belief .

Oh no now it seems our main main target Dembele is not coming either ... I curse our bad luck.
    Last edited by TheBigSausage; 16-01-2020 at 12:22 PM.

Dembele😂

Reports in media that no money is available , so only loans being considered.

What happened to the £60m + the £30m from Perez quoted as a "war chest" we had in the last window?.
    Should still be £50m + sitting in the pot , as Ashley reportedly stumped up half the Joelinton cost out of his own pocket.

Where has all the money gone ? .. Indeed .

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post
    Reports in media that no money is available , so only loans being considered.

What happened to the £60m + the £30m from Perez quoted as a "war chest" we had in the last window?.
    Should still be £50m + sitting in the pot , as Ashley reportedly stumped up half the Joelinton cost out of his own pocket.

Where has all the money gone ? .. Indeed .
    Well...if we ignore the lie that Ashley was willing to put up half the fee for Joelinton himself...we still have 20m in the kitty...

There must be a striker out there we can get for that...if not bring in the loans and spend that on bowen as an upgrade on Atsu/ competition for the saint and Miggy...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post
    I am truly heartbroken and in shock .. Apparently we have missed out on loaning Giroud and Lookman .
    You just can't believe how much bad luck we have in the transfer market can you?

2 of our main targets are not now coming .. Who could have guessed at that outcome?
    Defies belief .

Oh no now it seems our main main target Dembele is not coming either ... I curse our bad luck.
    I must be seeing things - i could have sworn i saw we had signed lookman this morning....

the dirty tricks the mind plays!

Why did Ashley need to meet Bruce to tell him he was getting fùck all.A phone call would have done the job.

Still loads of time left

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Still loads of time left
    There isn't where Ashley's concerned. He's a last minute mechant hoping the if he stretches time out long enough the deal will fall through.

The club cant even sort contracts out for the Longstaff brothers.Do yourselves favour and get used to no money signings in this window.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    The club cant even sort contracts out for the Longstaff brothers.Do yourselves favour and get used to no money signings in this window.
    It’s a disgrace the way they are treating the Longstaffs

FFS Jokelinton the Dinkey cost £40 and their paying him £80k a week you couldn’t make it up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)