+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The business end.

i actually think it will be wide open whichever 4 teams get in play offs wolves and villa will go up automatic but the other 6 or 7 teams including us in the race are pretty evenly matched imo the 3 home games before weeds have cost us ground 1 point from a possible 9 unlucky with villa but we really should have beaten bolton and piggies

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    Unfortunately I don't feel that confident anymore. It's just United get you that way. We were looking unbeatable there for a while but I think our slump over the last 3 months will prove too costly and the mindset has changed a bit amongst our players. They've lost their way a bit as the results haven't come, and subconsciously allowed it to affect their play.

Of the top six, only Bristol City look like they might mess it up, Derby could stutter a bit but still end up in the play offs, and I still think Middlesboro will put a good run together to overtake us.

If we get in the play offs Fulham would be too good for us in a one off game or over two legs in a cup tie sort of scenario, Sessignon and half a dozen others would full of confidence take the pi55
    Villa and Bristol City if they get there will be too lucky for us
    Cardiff will just blitz us with quick, strong, attacking direct players and Warnock just won't allow them to lose against us.

If Derby end up in the play offs we might have a chance, same with Preston. But they are the only two that I think we can beat and the chances of getting one of them in the Semi and the other in the final is virtually nil
    We're getting over the slump now and we are still in a great position for the playoffs. I'm still confident, although the thought of another visit to Wembley makes me feel ill ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    We're getting over the slump now and we are still in a great position for the playoffs. I'm still confident, although the thought of another visit to Wembley makes me feel ill ...
    I think we'll just come up short for the play offs,that said Fulham have a difficult few games comin up in which they play teams in and around the top of the league.I'm just gunna enjoy the rest of the season.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Over the slump? We've won one game, and not convincingly at that. Drop points against QPR on Tuesday and all this talk of playoffs will immediately turn into mid table doom and gloom.

Quote Originally Posted by GuancheBlade View Post
    Over the slump? We've won one game, and not convincingly at that. Drop points against QPR on Tuesday and all this talk of playoffs will immediately turn into mid table doom and gloom.
    that'll be after we've beaten Leicester then..........Brooks winner in 89th

really think the boy wonder could be crucial in the run in if he hits top form again i think we can sneak in to play offs if not its gonna be tough to win another 8 games in any case its gonna be a very interesting end to the season and stop fretting gaunche we will beat qpr on tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    really think the boy wonder could be crucial in the run in if he hits top form again i think we can sneak in to play offs if not its gonna be tough to win another 8 games in any case its gonna be a very interesting end to the season and stop fretting gaunche we will beat qpr on tuesday
    Hope you're right!

Quote Originally Posted by GuancheBlade View Post
    Hope you're right!
    So do i Gaunche but summat dunt seem r8 when a BLADE seems as confident as the owd boy does. UTCB

If, biggish if, I know, we did get to the play offs I can't imagine anyone would fancy playing us with CW's powers of motivation.

He just needs tpo tell the players it's another couple of Yorkshire derbies- job done.

trust me rod we will win next tuesday our lucks turning at last i expect a few hitting post and going in for a change lol also brooks will be a massive bonus for us in the run in the boys a genius utb ftp

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast