+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The Official Steve Bruce Fickleometer.

I wasn't excited by the appointment and I'm not excited now and I don't expect I'll be changing my mind. Horrendous appointment. The usual hype "Bruces record speaks for itself"....Just say the same about any manager just change the name of who it is. His win rate is low. Bilic had one of the highest win rates and got sacked. Cant see Bruce being around too long. Then we look in the bargain bucket for some other time waster.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    I wasn't excited by the appointment and I'm not excited now and I don't expect I'll be changing my mind. Horrendous appointment. The usual hype "Bruces record speaks for itself"....Just say the same about any manager just change the name of who it is. His win rate is low. Bilic had one of the highest win rates and got sacked. Cant see Bruce being around too long. Then we look in the bargain bucket for some other time waster.

Klopp could get very little out of this squad! There is not ONE player who is Premier Class. There's no quality whatsoever!!

Look at the engine - Mowatt - Livermore - Molumby and Reach. You could not convince me any of these four players are better than mid championship!

Grant, Robinson and Diangana often don't like getting their shorts dirty! No grit or fight!

Bartley, Townsend and Furlong are mid championship players at the very best!! Nothing more!

I am realistic and sadly there's NO quality! Whilst he's past it - no player has worked harder than Andy Carrol in the last four games and what does that tell you!

Val sucked the last bit of confidence out of the players that over performed at the start!

Fulham are a class apart. Bournemouth, Blackburn and Middlesbrough have nippy players and creativity which can produce magic!

Face the facts - no quality and whilst Bruce was not the answer - you can't get quality out of a thick secretary who can't spell or who is competent at WP, Excel etc etc.

In life - you get what you pay for unless your recruitment department are blind and deluded - Grant/Diangana, Zohore and another f uckin 12 month contract for Livermore who should have been booted out two years ago!

Why do you think Big Sam did not want to stay? Players were leaving - zero quality and no transfer budget! Fat Sam is many things but stupid he's not!!!!

Bruceasaurus is a dinosaur and should have had his coaching certificate shredded long ago

He’s made more money being sacked as a manager than he did as a player. He creamed us for £8 million and said it was his last job

Good luck with the rest of your season though as your top supporters.

Well the fickleometer is definitely twitching about already, thats for sure......

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Klopp could get very little out of this squad! There is not ONE player who is Premier Class. There's no quality whatsoever!!

Look at the engine - Mowatt - Livermore - Molumby and Reach. You could not convince me any of these four players are better than mid championship!

Grant, Robinson and Diangana often don't like getting their shorts dirty! No grit or fight!

Bartley, Townsend and Furlong are mid championship players at the very best!! Nothing more!

I am realistic and sadly there's NO quality! Whilst he's past it - no player has worked harder than Andy Carrol in the last four games and what does that tell you!

Val sucked the last bit of confidence out of the players that over performed at the start!

Fulham are a class apart. Bournemouth, Blackburn and Middlesbrough have nippy players and creativity which can produce magic!

Face the facts - no quality and whilst Bruce was not the answer - you can't get quality out of a thick secretary who can't spell or who is competent at WP, Excel etc etc.

In life - you get what you pay for unless your recruitment department are blind and deluded - Grant/Diangana, Zohore and another f uckin 12 month contract for Livermore who should have been booted out two years ago!

Why do you think Big Sam did not want to stay? Players were leaving - zero quality and no transfer budget! Fat Sam is many things but stupid he's not!!!!
    ”Val sucked the last bit of confidence out of the players that over performed at the start!”

We should be thankful for the first 10 games and the points and goals earned then, without them we’d be nailed on for relegation…

I just wanted to retrieve this thread early........

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    I just wanted to retrieve this thread early........
    Good idea DB…

I hope his contract id only till the end of the season......

Useless.......

Out!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)