+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kane Hemmings Interview

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    I have no idea who Vlad is, so get of your high horse!
    So why refer to me as Vlad?

Anyway, it's enough for me now.

The reply to me was

I think Vlad bases his football thinking the same way as his political opinions. Weird voices in his head.

I said I know nothing of Vlad or his political tendancies......where am I referring to you as Vlad?

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    So why refer to me as Vlad?

Anyway, it's enough for me now.
    Is this yet another farewell speech Vlad?

If it is, try and make yourself a little bit harder to spot with your next username.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Is this yet another farewell speech Vlad?

If it is, try and make yourself a little bit harder to spot with your next username.
    You are a total wan ker pal, I have openly invited you to back up you clever mouth and you dance around. You continue to hound me here, man up and let's get this done. You brag that you're a fine specimen, let's see.

Away from the ground, anywhere you like, I want to end this so let's get it over.

Mods can ban me, don't care now, had enough of these few pricks.
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 13-08-2018 at 05:49 PM.

You are a total wan ker pal, I have openly invited you to back up you clever mouth.
    And there lies your problem Vlad - to be a good liar you have to be very clever, and I'm afraid you're not. It wasn't Airborn Pie who "openly invited me to back up my clever mouth", it was Vladpie, who you laughably continue to insist isn't you! I sent Vladpie my real name and the exact row and seat number where I sit at the ground. Vladpie never turned up.

Mods can ban me, don't care now, had enough of these few pricks.
    No point in banning you because you'll soon be crawling back with a different username. As I said in my earlier post, just try and make it a tiny bit more difficult to work out next time.