+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Albion sack Tony Pulis

Albion sack Tony Pulis

Head coach leaves after disastrous run of results - External Link

Who hooooooo

PRAISE THE LORD. A very good day me thinks.

Has the GT gone too, or are we out of the frying pan into the fire?

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    Has the GT gone too, or are we out of the frying pan into the fire?
    I'm having a blank moment, what's GT stand for Murphy? My worst nightmare is that GM has been put in temporary charge

Play defensive boring football and win and you will be tolerated. Play great football and lose and you will still be tolerated to a point. Play boring defensive football and lose and you have had it. Unfortunately the art of winning 1 0 from a set piece had deserted them, coupled with some really strange team selections and players out of position just frustrated the fans who still pay their money and turn up week after week. How the hell Tony you can travel from where you live to watch what was being served up I do not know. You are certainly making up for those years at the Mail when you stopped going and concentrated on that amateur team you used to run the lottery for.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy_Division View Post
    Play defensive boring football and win and you will be tolerated. Play great football and lose and you will still be tolerated to a point. Play boring defensive football and lose and you have had it. Unfortunately the art of winning 1 0 from a set piece had deserted them, coupled with some really strange team selections and players out of position just frustrated the fans who still pay their money and turn up week after week. How the hell Tony you can travel from where you live to watch what was being served up I do not know. You are certainly making up for those years at the Mail when you stopped going and concentrated on that amateur team you used to run the lottery for.
    Good memory Paul. The travelling enables me to see my daughter and grandkids who still in west Brom. and have a few pints with some old mates.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggies_Boy_Tony View Post
    I'm having a blank moment, what's GT stand for Murphy? My worst nightmare is that GM has been put in temporary charge
    Sorry Tony Ginger Tosser mate, this is my worst nightmare turned into reality having just read that he is in charge until further notice...which means our useless back room boys have just been sitting on their fat backsides and watching things deteriorate.

Which also probably means that they won't have the courage to go for my favourite choice for the situation we are in at the moment...Nigel Pearson/Craig Shakespeare who together would see us out of the bog we seem to be stuck in...they simply won't appoint anyone that might rock their little boat.
    Last edited by goodlordmurphy; 20-11-2017 at 12:21 PM.

Megson in charge

That’s not very nice calling Tony a ginger tosser.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)