+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast

Thread: Heelan League 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Oh I'm nae looking for the "inside word" (I've heard plenty tales from folk allegedly in the know ).

I just couldnae remember the journey on which it allegedly took place.

I seem to remember Ullapool........so that'd suggest it was a Lewis trip.
    I think it was Lewis. In the days before social media and being 3,000 miles away, I'm not even sure I really found out what actually happened.

By all accounts it was nothing more than a good old fashioned bevvy fuelled punch up, but I only ever heard second hand tales (one of my mates is married to an Avoch lass and several of her extended family were there).

Young dons playing wick academy tomorrow at the harmsworth park for Richard Macadie's testimonial,weather meant to be decent tomorrow so should be a decent turnout,will be good to see the young upcoming players in the flesh,anyone know which players are the most promising in the development squad?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    By all accounts it was nothing more than a good old fashioned bevvy fuelled punch up, but I only ever heard second hand tales (one of my mates is married to an Avoch lass and several of her extended family were there).
    Aye, a good day out!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    You are a man in the know of the HFL. Are the Fort planning on sticking around?

I hope so
    Good debate here, on the most informative HL site (Buckie fans still boycotting it, the ****ing bairns)

http://www.fitbanorth.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7992

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Good debate here, on the most informative HL site (Buckie fans still boycotting it, the ****ing bairns)

http://www.fitbanorth.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7992
    Fit would you like to see happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Fit would you like to see happen?
    I really dinna care.

Keith are past their worst and are re-grouping, and we just have to play who's put in front of us. The free Saturdays have advantages now that the season's got to finish crazily early to account for play-off matches, especially if there's been a tonne of postponements.

It would also allow a bit of freedom in switching or re-arranging matches quickly where there's been a postponement and even chairmen might be OK with that since corporate earnings take a hit at quickly-rearranged midweek fixtures.

A 17-teamer is fine, and if anybody replaces Tosser FC, somebody will find something to carp aboot. "It's ower far to travel"/"another club so close affects oor recruitment and sponsorship"/"that area isna a fitba area" etc etc

Heard it all, I'll deal with whatever's decided.

The wishful thinking of a 5-0 Berwick is over

'mon the 6-1

Berwick now down to ten

2-0 sevcove. Ach well good riddance. I hope you get stuck like Elgin have

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast