+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: HIVS Roll Call and Other Game Related Sh@t

Hope Celtic annihilate Hearts to be honest. Who cares if Celtic win another trophy?

Reasons I don't want Hearts to win:

(a) They're sh*te and only got this far due to the jammiest draw imaginable. If this Hearts team wins the cup, what is the cup actually worth anyway? It's not as though there's any 'romance' of a smaller club winning it.
    (b) They're hammer throwing b@stards and always have been.
    (c) They won a Scottish Cup relatively recently through financial doping and it would make it four Scottish Cups they've won since we last won it.
    (d) Most deluded fans in Scotland with their "We are Hearts" p*sh.

F*ck that!
    Last edited by ragnarok; 20-05-2019 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Bloody hell.
    You want Hearts to be in Europe next season at our expense.
    Unbefcukinglievable.
    So you'd rather see Celtic win the treble again? The club you were on a crusade about last week due to the child abuse?

How fickle.

Name:  shame-shame-shame-memeful-com-14049487.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  17.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Hope Celtic annihilate Hearts to be honest. Who cares if Celtic win another trophy?

Reasons I don't want Hearts to win:

(a) They're sh*te and only got this far due to the jammiest draw imaginable. If this Hearts team wins the cup, what is the cup actually worth anyway? It's not as though there's any 'romance' of a smaller club winning it.
    (b) They're hammer throwing b@stards and always have been.
    (c) They won a Scottish Cup relatively recently through financial doping and it would make it four Scottish Cups they've won since we last won it.
    (d) Most deluded fans in Scotland with their "We are Hearts" p*sh.

F*ck that!
    you forgot to add playing in the 1st qualifying round of Europa league will be attractive to our transfer targets I mean how else could we expect to sign Ash Taylor without that lure.

Our draw was fairly jammy when we won the League Cup.

I’ll not watch the cup final, it’s a horrible situation to find ourselves in. The way around it, is to do better ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Our draw was fairly jammy when we won the League Cup.
    Lost in history with some people

I hope they both lose as I hate the pair of the fu ck ers.

It would be embarrassing for us if Hearts won. I think Celtic will win 3-0 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Lost in history with some people
    Not really, because it wasn't that easy a draw. Not the toughest by any stretch but certainly not the easiest.

Granted we had a bit of a wobble against Alloa in the first round (bog standard opening home tie) but we annhiliated a decent Falkirk team, navigated a very difficult tie at Fir Park and then beat St Johnstone and ICT to lift the trophy. We played three top flight teams who all finished in the top half of the table.

Celtic were pumped out by Morton in the 3rd round. What tougher draws might we have had from the QF onwards?

Contrast with Hearts' route to this year's SC final. Only tie against a top flight team was Livingston in the fourth round. They were essentially given a bye in the fifth round and then played two second flight teams in the QF and SF.

Not comparable in the slightest.

You’re not counting Celtic in their easy draw but saying me might’ve played them if they hadn’t been knocked out?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    So you'd rather see Celtic win the treble again? The club you were on a crusade about last week due to the child abuse?

How fickle.
    Name:  A609F72F-CF22-4BED-9DD9-153DB981A622.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  8.1 KB

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast