+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nolo at Bierkeller

Nolo at Bierkeller

I can't make it. If I could and someone started banging on about hoofball and 4-5-1 I would then be able to put a face to durham!

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I can't make it. If I could and someone started banging on about hoofball and 4-5-1 I would then be able to put a face to durham!
    I dont think so Nav. I saw enough garbage on Tuesday without having to listen to more feeble excuses on how unlucky we were not to have scored at least 4 goals..Although he was on the touchline sometimes im convinced he doesn't watch the game...

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I dont think so Nav. I saw enough garbage on Tuesday without having to listen to more feeble excuses on how unlucky we were not to have scored at least 4 goals..Although he was on the touchline sometimes im convinced he doesn't watch the game...
    Well I doff my White Hat to you durham . I know you attend every game . As for KN not watching , well I was hiding behind the curtains towards the end.

Well I doff my White Hat to you durham . I know you attend every game . As for KN not watching , well I was hiding behind the curtains towards the end.
    Are you a chef?

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    Are you a chef?
    Well I cook a mean Chilli but no. A White Hat is what the Navy wear , mainly on ceremonial duties.

I better explain more , it's simply called a White Hat , nothing more , nothing less.
    Last edited by navypie; 08-02-2018 at 06:29 PM.

Well I cook a mean Chilli but no. A White Hat is what the Navy wear , mainly on ceremonial duties.

A brown hat is what red dogs wear.

Ha ha yeah you needed a strong stomach to make the 90 mins mate, it would take a real spin master to find the positives from that. Still Saturdays another day COYP.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Ha ha yeah you needed a strong stomach to make the 90 mins mate, it would take a real spin master to find the positives from that. Still Saturdays another day COYP.
    Saturday. I will be at Barnet supporting my team. Swansea was bad , really bad but aho ! I went to Blackpool last season and to be honest they could have had 10 ! That game hurt me more than Swansea because I went to Blackpool with hope. I love Notts, my dad did now my son does. Not much more to say.

Saturday. I will be at Barnet supporting my team. Swansea was bad , really bad but aho ! I went to Blackpool last season and to be honest they could have had 10 ! That game hurt me more than Swansea because I went to Blackpool with hope. I love Notts, my dad did now my son does. Not much more to say.

Top class

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast