+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Statement Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by leeh769 View Post
    So more debt being announced doesn’t count?
    But that wasn't an update from the club now was it? So now we know anything you say is utter rubbish, thanks for letting us know 👍

So more debt being announced doesn’t count?
    The situation is dire enough without attention-seeking idiots seeking to spread fear. Put up or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    But that wasn't an update from the club now was it? So now we know anything you say is utter rubbish, thanks for letting us know 👍
    No problem, won’t be saying anything again

Long time to wait for what you want and when it comes you’ll wish you didn’t hear it
    Yeah, bearing in mind you don't understand the difference between a news report and a club statement, I think we can safely file away this comment as utter tripe

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    The situation is dire enough without attention-seeking idiots seeking to spread fear. Put up or shut up.
    I’m shutting up, don’t worry won’t say another word about it, idol threats though, don’t worry I’ll put up

I can see this going to the wire. AH will use every bit of time he has to try and get the best deal for him. If by the time we are back in court a deal hasn’t been done then it is good night Vienna as far as Notts are concerned because having considered everything I am convinced now it is either get a deal or get liquidated. Strap yourselves in guys there’s still a long way to go with this yet and it’s not for the feint hearted.

Long time to wait for what you want and when it comes you’ll wish you didn’t hear it
    Sorry but I am somewhat confused, you suggested a statement was to be made today, and then unless I am mistaken you then acknowledge that the reporting of debt was the 'statement'. I point out that I don't consider that to be a 'Statement' and you then suggest we have longer to wait ( and won't like what we hear).
    For the sake of clarity and my sanity was the announced 'debt' your much anticipated statement OR is there something else?

Yes underwhelming to say the least about this non statement.

Technically the article did include the words in generally well formed statements. For a red rag article at least.

Press conference at 2am?

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast