+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you still go now.....

Hull game with Joe kinnear was my last at Newcastle
    But I've been to Brighton
    Won't go back till Ashley sells

Quote Originally Posted by stavtoon View Post
    Cue ghost to say good riddance to fans .
    8 year I've not set foot in Ashleys club this might finally shake more up.
    The fans can do whatever they see fit. I don't control what the fans want to do. I'll continue to support Newcastle United till my expiry or until the club ceases to exist, which I hope will be, never.

Ask yourself a question...same goes for anyone who sees this.
    Question: Would you still go to watch Newcastle United if your trip for the season was all expenses paid?

Nope....

I will still spend a fortune and go to away games...

But not another penny to Ashley...

Now run along and play somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    Nope....

I will still spend a fortune and go to away games...

But not another penny to Ashley...
    So, are you saying you wouldn't accept going to the home games, all expenses paid, not a penny out of your pocket, to watch Newcastle United? It wouldn't be you putting any money into Ashley's pocket, as you put it.

Correct

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    Correct
    Your choice as it is with every individual in whatever way they choose.
    I just think you're destroying your own Newcastle United, lifelong experience making a stand that you will never gain anything from.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post

Ask yourself a question...same goes for anyone who sees this.
    Question: Would you still go to watch Newcastle United if your trip for the season was all expenses paid?
    Pffft........ this is proof that you really don’t get it.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Pffft........ this is proof that you really don’t get it.
    I get it all, I just don't follow the mindset of people like yourself.

This has to be the most ridiculous post I've read on here.

What a plum.

I have just seen the question as it has been quoted by toptoon.I will never set foot in that ground as long as Ashley owns it.You couldn't pay me to go.
    It is not Newcastle United,it is not our Newcastle United it is Ashley's Newcastle.Its like when we were kids,the lad who owned the ball could do what he wanted,play football,take it home when he wanted.It wasnt our ball because we played football with him.This is the same,everyone goes to the match but Ashley does what HE wants.Not what's good for his club or his clubs fans.
    Time to make a United stand and make a sacrifice for the future of the club,because under Ashley we dont have one.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)