+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Celtic v Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by CelticSupporter View Post
    'Phillipe Sender-off sells the jerseys. Now employed at Sports Direct'

I can't imagine what he was thinking- f-ing oaf. Great signing for the bears- for Celtic!
    what kind of bellend puts an ageing, never-has-been like senderos up against the likes of Sinclair and Dembele, actually felt sorry for the guy. Gone in January, alongside Warblebun.

Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    Pride cometh before a fall. Methinks all this pre-match bragging will come back and bite ye.
    I'm going to say a score draw, one all if I'm pushed. Can't see the tims winning by anything more than a single goal if even that. You can bookmark this if you like.
    How did that work out for ye?

OK I didn't realise that the huns would be as bad as they were - Sendoros was unbeleiveably bad - or that Celtic would unearth another striker to run them ragged. Be fair, did you honestly think that Dembely would have scored a hat-trick. Different game without him.

Hearts are motoring well. I can see them getting second place ahead of the huns and they may even push the tims though losing to them at tynecastle wasn't great start

Dembele has looked more than capable in the games he has played, scoring a hat trick was excellent. You're saying it would have been a different game but for all we know Griffiths might have went out and scored 3 as well against that shower of shyte.

Agree with you about Hearts, it looks like they might be the closest rivals for Celtic this season.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    Dembele has looked more than capable in the games he has played, scoring a hat trick was excellent. You're saying it would have been a different game but for all we know Griffiths might have went out and scored 3 as well against that shower of shyte.

Agree with you about Hearts, it looks like they might be the closest rivals for Celtic this season.
    Celtic, Hearts, Aberdeen top three - although only because the Dons have greater quality in depth than the rest of the sides. They are inconsistent - sometimes good, often gash, and they need to do better than they have been, but I think they have it in them to finish 3rd

I see old Davie Weir was sent to the stand for moaning about Lustig not getting a second yellow....even though he hadn't even been booked earlier

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper View Post
    I see old Davie Weir was sent to the stand for moaning about Lustig not getting a second yellow....even though he hadn't even been booked earlier
    And you wonder why their defence can't see a goal coming when they have this walloper as their coach...

But we knew Griffiths was out when I said it would be a tight match. Just saying I think most wouldn't have thought demble or however you say his name would have been such a threat - or that Chris Sutton would have been proven to be so right about how awful the central defence of the The Rangers would be.

Just what the hell was going through Senderos's skull when he went to handle the ball. And the other signing Kranchar didn't exactly cover himself in glory either - lucky not to have seen red.
    Thought young Windass did well on a rudderless team

Quote Originally Posted by AguyIknow View Post
    But we knew Griffiths was out when I said it would be a tight match. Just saying I think most wouldn't have thought demble or however you say his name would have been such a threat - or that Chris Sutton would have been proven to be so right about how awful the central defence of the The Rangers would be.

Just what the hell was going through Senderos's skull when he went to handle the ball. And the other signing Kranchar didn't exactly cover himself in glory either - lucky not to have seen red.
    Thought young Windass did well on a rudderless team
    They have a couple of reasonable players - no stand-outs whatsoever and nothing that should trouble the top three. The only thing they have going for them is the fear factor and that will only get you so far when people see it is a paper tiger.

Probably a stupid question, but why has a purely football thread been moved?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)