+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Fizzy Pop v Crusaders

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    Many thanks my dear Integrated Territories Middle Eastern Subject! Very much appreciated!
    You are most welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by USArab View Post
    You are most welcome!
    we are so polite to each other nowdays!

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    we are so polite to each other nowdays!

I feel another Fair Play trophy coming on!

I don't see how this defeat has done us any good whatsoever. ****ey cup or no ****ey cup. Those players will still be training with the first 11 today so the mood in the camp will be nowhere near what it was after the 2 straight wins. Add to that the fact the new manager is clearly pissed off losing his first game in charge, he's going into his first week on a downer and we've not even played a league game yet.
    They rested 6 first team players because of a cup tie with Linfield this week. That makes this defeat even worse. Beating by a part time team who rested half their squad.

New coach, same sh1t lol. Just as well we couldn't afford a decent one like Yogi
    F uck me.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    New coach, same sh1t lol. Just as well we couldn't afford a decent one like Yogi
    F uck me.
    Hey Stokey hows the rioja going? - Man no one said they were glad to get beat, no one said they didnt care we got beat and no one is saying its great we dont have any strength in depth. We will see what its like Sunday. I just dont care about sh!t journalism and wont dwell on getting knocked out as have more pressing issues (like Sunday). Someone said they dropped six players - well we dropped 11 from our last 2 games for this. After a lot of therapy i think I am over it.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Hey Stokey hows the rioja going? - Man no one said they were glad to get beat, no one said they didnt care we got beat and no one is saying its great we dont have any strength in depth. We will see what its like Sunday. I just dont care about sh!t journalism and wont dwell on getting knocked out as have more pressing issues (like Sunday). Someone said they dropped six players - well we dropped 11 from our last 2 games for this. After a lot of therapy i think I am over it.
    The guys giving him a hard time for playing the reserves would be the first guys on here moaning if he'd played the first team and two or 3 players got lengthy injuries. Cannae win. Personally I don't buy into the momentum thing. The first team created their own momentum as you say lets see if they can continue it on Sunday

All good here mate, my local team are on fire, on the other hand the nights are a bit chilly at around 12 degrees , good excuse for the brandy nightcaps

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I don't see how this defeat has done us any good whatsoever. ****ey cup or no ****ey cup. Those players will still be training with the first 11 today so the mood in the camp will be nowhere near what it was after the 2 straight wins. Add to that the fact the new manager is clearly pissed off losing his first game in charge, he's going into his first week on a downer and we've not even played a league game yet.
    They rested 6 first team players because of a cup tie with Linfield this week. That makes this defeat even worse. Beating by a part time team who rested half their squad.

Wrong Board mate. Sorry. 'Common Sense' is at the bottom of the corridor, last door on the right!

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Dont see anyone saying that. I also cant see how it can do any harm - other than we have seen the stark hard facts that we have no depth! We rested 11 so they had 5 up on us I get what you are saying but we changed 11 players for the game. I am more concerned about Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    Wrong Board mate. Sorry. 'Common Sense' is at the bottom of the corridor, last door on the right!

There is no need for that RAM being personal.

You know Ive nae Jim Spence

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)