+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic game

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    after 40 yrs supporting the Dons, time to call it a day. Now will just be watching the results. canna be arsed watching non events any further. not a single ****ing thing interesting about the club or the domestic league left. leave it to the likes of afc1903 and the rest of the new breed. i'll keep memories and not dilute them anymore. good luck and season greetings to all.
    What a load of *******s.
    After supporting the club for “40 years” you decide Now is the time to stop watching Aberdeen.
    Not through the two decades of dire, not when McGhoo had us pumped 9-0 from Celtic, not from any other number of seasons when we are dire, but Now when we’re on track to remain the 2nd best team in the country behind a club with far better resources.
    Your memories were not diluted in those barren years.
    Get a grip.
    Such a “look at me post”

Well bugger off then, you won’t be missed and you can leave the true supporters to support the team.

You won’t be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    not when McGhoo had us pumped 9-0 from Celtic.
    Look, there it is

**** the spfl.

We need the board to take a small gamble and invest in quality players so we can be more successful in the europa cup.

This is how we will progress.this and this only.

Training facilities wouldnt be a bad idea either but at least have the playets first.

You're all so concerned with the huns and celtic which are THE only interesting games for me in the league just.

Its boring as ****.

Our incentives suck.

Get a ****e cup...beat the cheeks.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Europa league please.

Beating the cheeks will then take care of itself.

INVESTMENT!!!!!

p.s. most fans here detest the SFA and the Scotland team for exactly the same pish as the SPFL.

The set up..corruption..the manager picking the wrong players...contradiction!

Im leaving..ok bye then..who cares..attention seeker...pacbro..pac cousin..pac wife..Packit****ingin.

Zzzzzzzz...

Merry Xmas Dons fans.

You want more posters?
    Be less boring and have some original points to make and dont be worried about what any cxxt here says.

What a load of *******s.
    After supporting the club for “40 years” you decide Now is the time to stop watching Aberdeen.
    Not through the two decades of dire, not when McGhoo had us pumped 9-0 from Celtic, not from any other number of seasons when we are dire, but Now when we’re on track to remain the 2nd best team in the country behind a club with far better resources.
    Your memories were not diluted in those barren years.
    Get a grip.
    Such a “look at me post”

Well bugger off then, you won’t be missed and you can leave the true supporters to support the team.

You won’t be missed.
    Yeah look at me!
    All over to the true supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Yeah look at me!
    All over to the true supporter.
    Good riddance.
    Better to have a support behind the team than delusional glory hunters.
    Best be off supporting someone like Man City then.

Don’t let the door hit you on the arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Goalposter View Post
    **** the spfl.

We need the board to take a small gamble and invest in quality players so we can be more successful in the europa cup.

This is how we will progress.this and this only.

Training facilities wouldnt be a bad idea either but at least have the playets first.

You're all so concerned with the huns and celtic which are THE only interesting games for me in the league just.

Its boring as ****.

Our incentives suck.

Get a ****e cup...beat the cheeks.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Europa league please.

Beating the cheeks will then take care of itself.

INVESTMENT!!!!!

p.s. most fans here detest the SFA and the Scotland team for exactly the same pish as the SPFL.

The set up..corruption..the manager picking the wrong players...contradiction!

Im leaving..ok bye then..who cares..attention seeker...pacbro..pac cousin..pac wife..Packit****ingin.

Zzzzzzzz...

Merry Xmas Dons fans.

You want more posters?
    Be less boring and have some original points to make and dont be worried about what any cxxt here says.

Awesome. I think we have just witnessed a meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    What happened in that game again. remind me...................Oh aye the worst performance in McInnes tenure v the pigs. We were an embarrassment and that photo says a lot. There are plenty more photos too. Beaten before a ball was kicked then obliterated after a ball was kicked

being honest. When did you last attend a game v them expecting anything but a defeat?
    Yesterday.

Be honest, when were you actually last at a game???

We were the better team yesterday in the first half, we more than held our own. We were composed, calm and in no danger right up until the deflected goal. Therefore the tactics were clearly spot on.

The second goal was also freakish. Individual error for the 3rd by which time it was too late.

Shinnie was the best player on the park yesterday, Scott Brown usually bullies and dominates us but he wasn't able to do that yesterday because despite you not being there and assuming we stood back and allowed Celtic to dominate it didn't happen.

As for complaining about "6" defenders, again, it didn't happen unless you want to decide Shinnie was a defender yesterday. Even although he's been a midfielder over 95% of his time at Aberdeen. McKenna and Logan out replaced by Reynolds and Ball (who played well), two defenders replaced by two defenders, not a tombola selection like you would have us believe. O'Connor has been deployed in a defensive midfield role all season so again it wasn't a surprise or tombola selection that you love to believe.

I can accept you don't like the manager (I detest Considine) I can accept you criticising the team but you're way off the mark yesterday, you weren't even at the game but have the audacity to suggest it was all wrong, all down to McInnes that Aberdeen lost then roll out a picture and decide you're a wonderful phycologist who can interpret body language.

This forum is pee poor now, it's dying, it needs people to contribute but your constant drivel chases people away. At least you post but it's boring, repetitive and childish. I do genuinely question if you are an Aberdeen fan. My money is on you just being a troll.

So elderado, did you manage to get a ticket?

Good riddance.
    Better to have a support behind the team than delusional glory hunters.
    Do you not want the team to make a step forward. Or are you happy with being second, going out of Europe before the schools are back and winning nothing. Its like you are happy for the club to plateau.

This isnt a dig, its a serious question.

We are not glory hunting, we just want progression. McInnes has been manager for 4 1/2 years and he has not learned from his mistakes. Im not asking for the league as it wont happen. but we could win a cup, we could could get further in Europe bit we have been let down by wacky tactics and obvious fear. Are you really happy with the fact we started with 6 defenders yesterday. Are you happy he made no attempt to change things when it wasnt working. It looked like he just accepted defeat. We have been a good team for a while now and its am improvement on the past and thats all it is. But thats all we are. Forgive me for wanting a step forward which i dont believe will happen with McInnes in charge due to his awful big game record/mentallity. Its just my opinion and im entitled to it. As you are yours. But it just seems to me that you are happy with the current "also rans" type situation we have and to stagnate there is fine.

As i said its not a go its a genuine question for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Awesome. I think we have just witnessed a meltdown
    Lol dont be a fanny.

Wait..are u pacbro or pacCuz... or a child?

Or obsessed with having the most posts on this forum.

But but but you keep this site going.

You're a credit to it no joking man.

Meltdown?

Aye, I'm too upset right enough cos I really care what you think. Read above^^^

Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast