+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Amazon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Well of course, it's up to them who they do and who they don't employ.

They clearly don't have to take public opinion into account as only The DeeDon and a very few others will bother to boycott.

I haven't heard any stories about P&O ferries struggling.
    Pre Covid we did a lot of traveling in the motorhome France/Spain mainly and did use P&O not anymore so there's one boycotting. Interesting thing boycotts hard to coordinate but would be a great weapon if folk could be united. Suppose the Sun in Liverpool is a great example. I once called for a Sun boycott in Aberdeen after they did an outrageous article about Miller and McLeish ..sadly my neighbour ignored my pleas

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Pre Covid we did a lot of traveling in the motorhome France/Spain mainly and did use P&O not anymore so there's one boycotting. Interesting thing boycotts hard to coordinate but would be a great weapon if folk could be united. Suppose the Sun in Liverpool is a great example. I once called for a Sun boycott in Aberdeen after they did an outrageous article about Miller and McLeish ..sadly my neighbour ignored my pleas
    Didn't know there were other van dwellers on here. Home is where we park it!