+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Statement Tomorrow

Statement if any will be something along the lines of " In response to recent press articles surrounding the background of Alex May, the club can confirm that having undertaken further due dilligence it has ceased any dealings with this consortium. Our conversations with other interested parties in respect of the sale process are ongoing and we are hopeful of a swift conclusion......and so on".

I'm not in the least bit excited but there is no way that Hardy can sell to May and I expect nothing other than confirmation that wont be happening.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Statement if any will be something along the lines of " In response to recent press articles surrounding the background of Alex May, the club can confirm that having undertaken further due dilligence it has ceased any dealings with this consortium. Our conversations with other interested parties in respect of the sale process are ongoing and we are hopeful of a swift conclusion......and so on".

I'm not in the least bit excited but there is no way that Hardy can sell to May and I expect nothing other than confirmation that wont be happening.
    That would be my guess too. The latest Nottingham Post coverage more or less demands a statement killing the May thing once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Correct the council wont deal with May AKA fraudster but that party arent gone yet that is why they are saying he is only an advisor its all BS.

The reason I say Smurf he lives local...previous football owner...spotted at our games...he might be telling truth of no bid but if we go into admin that changes everything.
    Why is everyone saying we are going into admin? I don't think anyone understands the levity of the situation?

The only person who can put us into administration is Alan Hardy. That means he loses a big chunk of money, he will get some back being a creditor but at that point, he's lost his golf course, which is as far as I'm aware, his last remaining business? Another reason why he won't put us into admin is that he also has to find three months of running costs up front, he allegedly isn't even paying the wages at the moment so he isn't going to pay money to lose even more money.

This then points to the simple fact at some point before 10th July he needs to sell us. It seems he's currently playing games, or at least someone is, if he's desperate enough, he'll sell to anyone who pays a big chunk of the debt he owes to paragon interiors, he won't care if they are fraudsters and asset strippers, he'll be wanting his money. He needs a rival bidder to the SA group otherwise they will drive the price down, and if that means selling to May and buddies (his Varani backers also make very interesting reading!) Then so be it

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    T
    There is nothing stopping me saying what I saw posted, is there? Then we can discuss openly what we think is going on....what are the repercussions Swale? I think this has gone on long enough, why protect an 'anonymous' sauce who's information has been proven incorrect.
    The 'anonymous' sauce has been reading this board since then so will hopefully reply directly

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Why is everyone saying we are going into admin? I don't think anyone understands the levity of the situation?

The only person who can put us into administration is Alan Hardy. That means he loses a big chunk of money, he will get some back being a creditor but at that point, he's lost his golf course, which is as far as I'm aware, his last remaining business?
    He has many other businesses and directorships (over 20 if memory serves), although I am not sure of the financial status of most of them.

You have no idea what Hardy is going to do he isnt exactly Mr Sensible is he plus Curtis has mentioned other groups are waiting in the wings if in admin.

If nobody pays the price he wants then that leaves two options admin / we fold we wont have long to find out.

So its not a press conference at 2pm

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    You have no idea what Hardy is going to do he isnt exactly Mr Sensible is he plus Curtis has mentioned other groups are waiting in the wings if in admin.

If nobody pays the price he wants then that leaves two options admin / we fold we wont have long to find out.
    Unless Hardy pays for admin, it's liquidation

The only person who will put us into admin is the judge if we havent sold by the new hearing date and he has no confidence it is going to happen. Hardy wont put us into admin it is not in his interests to do so until all avenues are closed. Based on what little we do know the SA mob are still at least around so all avenues are not closed. I dont believe the Smurf is interested as he was too quick to quash the rumour.

The thing thats most worrying is (if the term was correct) its a "Statement"
    We all know too well that these, especially from Notts, aren't good news.

Even if its talks are still on going, its not good news, delaying the inevitable?
    The only thing that would be good news is if this "Statement" says the deal has been agreed with (NOT May or Smurf) and we are just awaiting finalization of paperwork and that there will be an announcement at......2pm on Friday

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast