+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Leam Richardson

Welcome to our club Leam.
    All the very best to you and the staff.
    All true Millers are behind you.
    We all want the same thing and hopefully you will deliver.
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazska View Post
    Great to read all the positive comments on the appointment of Leam Richardson.
    He likes to be more interactive with the fans....that's a positive for a starter. The silent type never seem to gel with our fans and their prognosis usually ends the same.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Reading the list of potential candidates at the start I think you are right Frog. The others were unrealistic. Jones tempted but too much of a poisoned chalice I would guess. Rowett etc? No chance.

Much that millers fans have moaned about the delay and TS, if we just had gone in for LR at the start fans would have moaned why have we gone for him when there are all these " top" managers out of work. TS couldnt win.

LR will be well pushed to keep us up but i think he will stabilise us if nowt else and give us a decent chance of bouncing straight back if we do go down.

Get behind him.
    It is the most realistic choice out of the candidates. It’s just a shame it took so long.

I’m still confident that we’ll stay up.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    It is the most realistic choice out of the candidates. It’s just a shame it took so long.

I’m still confident that we’ll stay up.
    Are you back out of hiding now?

Welcome Leam(Unusual spelling !),was he the first choice I`ve no idea,was he my first choice,I honestly don`t know who was,it would have been nice to get a "Bigger" name,but realistically they won`t come given our situation,so it is waht it is.
    Whatever happens this season he won`t be sacked,so he`s nowt to lose really,it`s a very,very hard job he`s took on,so thanks to him for giving it a go,if we do stay up,he will go down in Millers folklore.
    All the very best my friend.....you`ll need it !

Did someone say they were never going to another millers game if Richardson was appointed? Or was that one of the other 14 candidates

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Did someone say they were never going to another millers game if Richardson was appointed? Or was that one of the other 14 candidates
    Unfortunately it was Jones, I think we’re stuck with the **** I’m afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    No bull sh*tt*ng have.
    100% bull sh*t. Instead of talking about the new manager you’re trotting out the same attention seeking b*llocks that was boring 4 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    He likes to be more interactive with the fans....that's a positive for a starter. The silent type never seem to gel with our fans and their prognosis usually ends the same.
    I agree with that, Robins is the only one of the silent type who has had any ‘success’ that I can think of in my time watching Rotherham. Ronnie, Evans, Warnock, Warne all had a good rapport (generally) with the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I agree with that, Robins is the only one of the silent type who has had any ‘success’ that I can think of in my time watching Rotherham. Ronnie, Evans, Warnock, Warne all had a good rapport (generally) with the fans.
    MS, yes the others you named all interacted well with the fans. I think this is very important and it helps to generate a good bond and mutual respect from all sides.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast