+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mark Durnan

Mark Durnan

Quite a few Qos fans on Twitter have been tweeting big Durns saying they'd love him back. Mark has been hitting the like button for every one . Just saying likes !

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Quite a few Qos fans on Twitter have been tweeting big Durns saying they'd love him back. Mark has been hitting the like button for every one . Just saying likes !
    His career has taken a slight stall but what a great opportunity for us and him. I have noticed a few other players who played under magic and were favoured by him saying their goodbyes to their respective clubs. Could be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by CptQueens View Post
    His career has taken a slight stall but what a great opportunity for us and him. I have noticed a few other players who played under magic and were favoured by him saying their goodbyes to their respective clubs. Could be interesting.
    Apparently had started last season well with the Pars then picked up a bad injury. Struggled after that but yes, what a good opportunity that would be for us getting him in , fit and ready.

I remember him being injured at the end of the previous season when Dundee Utd visited Palmerston

I would love too see Gavin Reilly back. No idea what his contract situation is but his work rate next to Dobbie would destroy defences.

Think Nicky Clark coming back would be a obvious bet. Was never the biggest fan but he does score goals so would be a good addition

Quote Originally Posted by CptQueens View Post
    I rate Mark as good if not better than our current crop of centre backs so he would be a valuable addition to the squad. P.S Doyle may not be the greatest in that position but his enthusiasm, flexibility and drive make him invaluable to the team so should be one of the first to be signed up for next season.

big durns would be a great signing and i think if stirling stays he will have a great time under aj ,he will be let off the leish .

Stirling would be a good fit for a AJ attacking squad.
    Talk of Robinson making a return as well.

The fact magic is back has already got me excited for next season!

It's great that there seems to be a sudden positivity from the fans at long last.

Let's hope the magic returns on the pitch as well, because we have to get passed the next four games first, - before we can really start thinking of next season.

If Magic can steer us through to survival in the Championship, - then we need to draw a line in the sand and move onwards and upwards from there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)