+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Enzio signs

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    He didn't think it was possible because of the fee involved. At that point we'd signed Hemmings and Dennis for a combined £250,000. Hardy stated that the £500,000 for Grant was out of our price range. Reports of us paying £300,000 for EB seem about right so at first glance, why would you think it's possible? Hardy seems to have dug deep this year.

Curtis obviously has a good relationship with Hardy, why would he ruin that for one "scoop"? He gets a lot of flack but you can see that he is trying to force more Notts coverage is Curtis. Also, we were talking to Crawley, why is that news, the news to be reported on as a reporter is when he signs, if you want gossip, I suggest you read Woman's Own!
    None of this is of any relevance to my reply to your original post.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    None of this is of any relevance to my reply to your original post.
    Well the first paragraph deals with why Curtis didn't feel Notts would be able to pull it off, something you put in your reply.

The second bit deals with the bit about what's the point of him. Not everyone has Twitter, people still read the Nottingham Post whether in print or online so it's ***** we actually get news in there which Curtis provides.

You quite clearly have an issue with him. I wonder if you backed the sun/ daily mail journalists who used a telephoto lens to leak the England team against Panama?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Well the first paragraph deals with why Curtis didn't feel Notts would be able to pull it off, something you put in your reply.

The second bit deals with the bit about what's the point of him. Not everyone has Twitter, people still read the Nottingham Post whether in print or online so it's ***** we actually get news in there which Curtis provides.

You quite clearly have an issue with him. I wonder if you backed the sun/ daily mail journalists who used a telephoto lens to leak the England team against Panama?
    Now you're rambling.

P.S. Not a word from "You know who" about the David Vaughan signing, perhaps Scoop knew all about it weeks ago but didn't want to say anything in case Real Madrid got interested.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123