+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Great Gonzo

The Great Gonzo

Nothing against the forum, except I couldn't join the f*c*k*ng thing when it opened but its all getting a bit silly. Did anyone see the last you tube effort? Nerds R Us or what. Would have posted it on that forum but I cant join in spite of the great gonzo telling me ive sent you an e mail. And whats happened to that arrogant son of a you know what frogiron? god I hate that bloke.

re: The Great Gonzo

It seems you have got something against the forum and gonzo. The only person you will get agreement from here is numbers and he will probably start an argument with you too. As for your assessment of the YouTube thing, I think the lads were just trying something different and having a bit of a laugh. None of them taking themselves seriously really were they. I wouldn't have the balls to do it would you ??
    Why don't you try to sign up again and join in the banter rather than come on here backstabbing.
    As for frog, he is truffle hunting in the darkest depths of southern France with his boar..

Apologies you didn't like the show, not everyone will be generally the feedback has been positive including from other forums and suchlike. One or two of our future guest will hopefully make it more appealing, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

As for the sign up. I have no idea. Not my forte.

The thing that pisses me off mate is when people say theyve sent an e mail when they havent and then try to make out you are the one whose stupid. I tried joining it 3 or 4 times coz this forum died and most of the good posters went over but I never got the e mail to validate or whatever its called. not a problem but I don't like it when someone keeps telling me its been sent. that's what ive got against gonzo. blokes a melt.

Well the guest facility is open again now so come on and join in. Maybe leave the attitude behind though eh. Gonz is a good bloke.

Are you on Twitter? If so message @hammers_chat

If not, sign up with similar username if don't mind. Apologies cannot be more help but the username log in thing, I have no idea about am afraid.

Appreciate your input guys but I cant use the guest thing. ive tried but it keeps telling me ive got to register. that aint a problem cos its only a footy forum for christ sake. but its annoying when some melt tells you ive sent it and obviously thinks your a dumbarse. sorry if I went a bit ott though.

Witham you are registered you ****ing numpty....(surely you haven't forgotten your password........again)....We have over 370 members and you are the only person who has ever had a problem and keeps banging on about it.... I can only assume you are troll therefore so get ****ed

Edit to say..........Ooooh no swear filter now........too late ...bollox ..****.. ****.. ****.. *********........

Ha ha you are not allowed to say t.wat.....

Numbers was is that all about.....?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)