+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Leonard Saga

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    We must be fairly decent and have some idea at this buying players lark,we have successfully bought 5 this summer,I say carry on trying to get value for our money
    Feel the same about this - we seem to have done some pretty decent business this summer and not spent a lot - we're not going to succeed with every target but at least we're not paying over the odds from a position of weakness.

We need to be getting this over the line now. Otherwise lets move on. Seems silly for the sake of 250K.

Quote Originally Posted by PaleThinBoy View Post
    We need to be getting this over the line now. Otherwise lets move on. Seems silly for the sake of 250K.
    Agreed. We either rate him enough to spend the dough or we don't and we move on. Simple for me. Also the players being mentioned if we don't get him are not getting me excited at all. I cant see us going for Reeves. Not good enough. Lundstrum...jury would be out for a while.

Surely there must be a midfield gem festering in Manure, Chelski or Arsene Wenger Fc's Squads???????

Social media is awash with wannabe managers who think they know better than a man with 20 yrs experience and who has never been sacked and always left clubs and squads in a better state than he found them,I've taken to asking these experts how many promotions they have to their name and without getting any reply I'll say I'll trust the man who's been there and done it then

i agree with you on this one bulmer got 100per cent confidence in chris still think there will be 1 or 2 big incomings in next 3 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Social media is awash with wannabe managers who think they know better than a man with 20 yrs experience and who has never been sacked and always left clubs and squads in a better state than he found them,I've taken to asking these experts how many promotions they have to their name and without getting any reply I'll say I'll trust the man who's been there and done it then
    Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Aint that what a forum is for? People will have diff views on players coming in and out of the club.

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    i agree with you on this one bulmer got 100per cent confidence in chris still think there will be 1 or 2 big incomings in next 3 weeks
    What do you class as a "big incoming"?

Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    What do you class as a "big incoming"?
    2 free transfers or loans.UTCB

another striker for one think hanson will be offloaded one more centre back and a midfielder plus back up keeper of course

Well well! The plot thickens

The Independent reports:

"But Leonard is still determined to leave Southend, despite the chairman’s claims, and he has not withdrawn his transfer request."

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-a7847626.html

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast