+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: LR confidence vote

Just out of interest this was the starting eleven that Warne was left with by jacket after the Leeds game
    L camp
    S Kelly
    D ball
    R wood
    D fisher
    Adeyemi
    Halford
    Newell
    I Brown
    D ward
    Odemwingie
    And after a massive summer clear out he started with completely different starting eleven
    R O’Donnell
    Mattock
    Ihekwie
    Ajayi
    Josh Emmuel
    Forde
    Frecklington
    Vaulks
    J Taylor
    Proctor
    Ball
    So maybe let’s see how LR goes on this summer after a severe clear out utm

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Incorrect. I didn't say ALL the players and you sound like you’ve had a cucumber sandwich and, have absolutely no evidence he has divided the changing room nor have I so I’m calling you out now. Prove to us all based on YOUR evidence how, where and when he lost it all.

Over to you......don't just quote results.
    Millmoordays, Apologies' calling you out' is too strong a wording. Thing is, you have mentioned me twice in two separate posts, first you said,
    'You can’t heap all this on some players' then you go on to say 'you are totally heaping it on the players'. You can't have two bites of the cherry pal.

Just say where and when he lost it all and why.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinribs View Post
    Just out of interest this was the starting eleven that Warne was left with by jacket after the Leeds game
    L camp
    S Kelly
    D ball
    R wood
    D fisher
    Adeyemi
    Halford
    Newell
    I Brown
    D ward
    Odemwingie
    And after a massive summer clear out he started with completely different starting eleven
    R O’Donnell
    Mattock
    Ihekwie
    Ajayi
    Josh Emmuel
    Forde
    Frecklington
    Vaulks
    J Taylor
    Proctor
    Ball
    So maybe let’s see how LR goes on this summer after a severe clear out utm
    Tinribs, I for one are sick and tired of chopping and changing Managers. The guy doesn't keep us up as many expected him to do with such a fantastic 'die hard' team of players and suddenly he's got to go, no inquest just get rid cos went down. Talk about hang a man before proven guilty.

I truly believe if Liam Richardson had the freedom to say what he thought about the set up (training), definitely the prima donna non trying players he's had to deal with, Stewart would sack him on the spot for opening up warts and all. Thing is he can't so he has to keep on with the 'stuck record' until the season ends, it's as simple as that.

I truly believe if Liam Richardson had the freedom to say what he thought about the set up (training), definitely the prima donna non trying players he's had to deal with, Stewart would sack him on the spot for opening up warts and all. Thing is he can't so he has to keep on with the 'stuck record' until the season ends, it's as simple as that.
    Spot on. We'd all love the manager to be totally honest and tell us exactly what he thinks, but in the real world you have to be more diplomatic.

I'm not usually one for rash decisions but I said he should go after the 2nd 5-0 defeat in a week at Norwich. That was 3 months into his tenure and as I stated at the time, typically here in the US many new jobs are on a 3 month trial basis where you get reviewed after 13 weeks and if it's not working you will be let go. I don't know the terms of LR's contract but TS should have had him in the office on the Monday morning after that game, relieved him of his duties, put a senior pro in charge and started planning for a fresh start for 2024-25.

Tinribs, I for one are sick and tired of chopping and changing Managers. The guy doesn't keep us up as many expected him to do with such a fantastic 'die hard' team of players and suddenly he's got to go, no inquest just get rid cos went down. Talk about hang a man before proven guilty.

Didn’t you call for Redfern head when he had only been here a short time Brin?
    Apologies if I’ve got that wrong.

Millmoordays, Apologies' calling you out' is too strong a wording. Thing is, you have mentioned me twice in two separate posts, first you said,
    'You can’t heap all this on some players' then you go on to say 'you are totally heaping it on the players'. You can't have two bites of the cherry pal.

Just say where and when he lost it all and why.
    Sorry, but you have your wires crossed. If you read the posts, it is not I.

It’s quite the opposite, the point is what has he done to inspire confidence?

Come on, you seem in favour….provide evidence as to why he inspires you (which is the point of this topic)

At this stage there should be something other than ‘give him a chance’. That chance should be based on something, in my view.

Fair enough?

Addressing the comment re stewart may sack him if he revealed all……..

Well, with what he is doing, being a stuck record (aided and abetted by the media) and pointing fingers without full substantial, is in my view rather silly. He does not come over very well. Make the point, move on.
    Say something POSITIVE LR, say what your vision of the new (your) culture will be. It would make far more sense.
    In my book, it is bad man management.
    It will have had a later effect on some effort.

This is why I ask for anything really positive things that people have seen, heard on and off the pitch, resulting from him.

And no, he doesn’t fill me with confidence, all I can hope is that i’ve missed something…but I doubt it.
    Last edited by Millmoordays; 12-04-2024 at 03:51 PM.

Andy Scott Stubbs Redfern Taylor failed had to go. Richardson Kelly what they done any better? In one word worse! Get rid.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Didn’t you call for Redfern head when he had only been here a short time Brin?
    Apologies if I’ve got that wrong.
    I called for redfern head before he arrived. He was clearly not the answer and Richardson is in the same category

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast