+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: An absolute disgrace

An absolute disgrace

Scottish football.

Skilful player gets intentionally hacked every time he is on the ball.

No protection from ref.

He reacts to persistent fouling. Sent off.

What a f***ing joke

I fear we are gonna get this a season.....sad, but still think we are gonna bate thum

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Scottish football.

Skilful player gets intentionally hacked every time he is on the ball.

No protection from ref.

He reacts to persistent fouling. Sent off.

What a f***ing joke
    Sorry but throwing a punch at the QoS fullbacks face is over reacting and a straight red anywhere in the world, especially right in front of the referee who was walking over to yellow card the fullback

I want passion and aggression from our players but it needs channeled in the correct way otherwise it will cost us with these refs
    Last edited by MagicMugs; 12-08-2017 at 02:56 PM.

Load of sh1te, straight red and well deserved cannot stick up for that behaviour, nae need for it and the support just as bad clapping him off the park! Coulda cost us big time today!

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMugs View Post
    Sorry but throwing a punch at the QoS fullbacks face is over reacting and a straight red anywhere in the world, especially right in front of the referee who was walking over to yellow card the fullback

I want passion and aggression from our players but it needs channeled in the correct way otherwise it will cost us with these refs
    Bang on!!

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Load of sh1te, straight red and well deserved cannot stick up for that behaviour, nae need for it and the support just as bad clapping him off the park! Coulda cost us big time today!
    Agree

1 game ban next Saturday. Lucky it's Brechin and not one of the teams that will challenge us. Silly laddie.

Didnt see the reaction myself, but my laddie did and i did hope for a yellow, but the Ref only had one option. The booing the lad got after that was a bit out of order as a good portion of their defense were at it.

said right away he's off. stupid thing for mcmullin to do, skin him five minutes later and right back would've been sent off.

The RB was a bricker for a red of McMullan had stayed on!

Stupid red card could have cost us the game! Will he now miss 3?? Also don't like the fact he was clapped off, something that has always annoyed me, oh well done for potentially costing us the game 👏🏼

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)