+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear god we are in the s*it

We must bring back Mac for another spell by Octobet

Relax. Derby are notoriously slow starters

Dont see the point in signing lawrence,, its obvious where the problem lies after 2 games,, a dreadfully slow midfield 2, martin doesnt move, butterfingers passes backwards all the time, johnson cant pass 3 feet and has the foot speed of a dead hedgehog. Lawrence will be doing what russell and weimann have to do, run down blind allys for 90 minutes and stick in pi*s poor crosses because fat boy and the rest arent in the box to meet them anyway.

Its depressing really,, but unless we get matty james in the deal aswell we might aswell not bother.

It can't be as bad as that, surely. Do you want to swap with us eh ? lol
    We've got the Florists to come on Tuesday, so then we'll find a few more things out about what Hecky has taken on this season.

You will have to see for yourself Acido if we scrape through against Grimsby and play you at Oakwell and then give us your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    We've got the Florists to come on Tuesday, so then we'll find a few more things out about what Hecky has taken on this season.
    I look forward to usual moronic scab chants from the brain dead

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I look forward to usual moronic scab chants from the brain dead
    Now that is something that Ive never done and I never will Trick (and this is what Ive told a few Notts County mad fans as well over the years). And its a subject I don't want to be part of, I will argue with Notts Florist fans about footy and various other subjects, but not that. And its up to you if you want to believe that or not.

Good luck with that one Acido...be rooting for ya, despite what you Yorkies did last night in the T20.
    Might be hard though...Forest have their best manager in years imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Good luck with that one Acido...be rooting for ya, despite what you Yorkies did last night in the T20.
    Might be hard though...Forest have their best manager in years imo.
    We smacked the Lancies at T20 last night Anag, are you supporting them now ? lol.
    To be honest we totally outplayed Ipswich in the first half today and it was 1-0 (which should have been 3-0) at HT. Then Mick Mac makes some changes, they have 2 shots on target through the whole 90 odd minutes, and they score from them both. And hey ho they have done the old 1-2 to us!!.

Now that is something that Ive never done and I never will Trick (and this is what Ive told a few Notts County mad fans as well over the years). And its a subject I don't want to be part of, I will argue with Notts Florist fans about footy and various other subjects, but not that. And its up to you if you want to believe that or not.
    I have never labelled you with that one Acido, though it is still rife on your site.
    I was a 17 year old apprentice when that went on. To be abused and spat at, by complete ****s doesn't leave pleasant memories.
    I couldn't even strike if I wanted to, my contract forbid it. Still didn't stop those arseholes from hurling abuse.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)