+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelty Friday

I'd swap Harkes for Mochrie now. 35 minutes played.

Early days but not sure what 5-3-2 does for us creatively and why is required in any game against teams from a lower league, just ends up with zero creativity, especially when that is what we lack personnel wise, no need for three centre backs

Just going to be like Forfar away

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Correct. Gives the ball away so much it's criminal.
    Mulgrew has been the one giving it away most

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Mulgrew has been the one giving it away most
    Nonsense. And Mulgrew doesn't play in midfield.

As I said when I saw the teamsheet last week, this is just a continuation of last season.

All our creativity is on the bench. Get them on!!!

It was a joy to watch the new look United with the incisive passing and cutting the Kelty defence open.

Back in the real world same old ****e. Its like a broken record but we are not going to do anything until we bring in creative players.

Pretty scrappy so far. Lot of loose passing, not managing much sustained possession beyond sideways. Kelty playing at a better tempo and with more endeavour so far. Need to up it 2nd half. Duffy has done well so far though.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Nonsense. And Mulgrew doesn't play in midfield.

It's not nonsense, he did, It doesn't matter he has given it away when he's had plenty time and space (more than a midfielder gets) and simple passes too

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    As I said when I saw the teamsheet last week, this is just a continuation of last season.

All our creativity is on the bench. Get them on!!!
    With (or without) 2nd choice fullbacks in the 5, Pawlett Harkes and Fuchs is not working.

On radio

Preston - Kelty winning the midfield battle
    Levein - not enough movement in midfield from United

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)