+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Dogs an Alan Hardy's Twitter

Every club in the country have some fans who are frankly idiotic but it seems Forest have more than most certainly in this region.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Every club in the country have some fans who are frankly idiotic but it seems Forest have more than most certainly in this region.
    I cant remember a better than now in the last 3 decades for Notts to become a much bigger club in Nottingham and here's why.

1. Florist are average average average every year with medicore management and lack of the investment required to make the big time.
    2. Florist fans are running scared.
    3. Notts finally have someone in charge with marketing genius about them.
    4. We have an extremely good manager
    5. We have a very good chance of going up this year and Florist are outside bet for relegation.

If we can go up and point number 3. can be used to generate generational change we have every chance of stealing a good amount of the local fan base from them lot as Florist are a club in free fall to me. A dwindling fan base no success for ever and ever ( at least Notts managed to cheat their way to some)and probably going to League One at some point in the next 2-3 years. The future is bright!

I keep thinking how we missed our chance when we missed out on the play offs a few years ago on GD to Stevenage. We were absolutely flying and would have pretty much beaten anyone at the time. Would have maybe kept the likes of Bogdanovic, Lloyd Sam etc.

How would we have fared if we had got promoted that year? Could we have made the most of that opportunity under the previous management and regime or are we in a better place now?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I keep thinking how we missed our chance when we missed out on the play offs a few years ago on GD to Stevenage. We were absolutely flying and would have pretty much beaten anyone at the time. Would have maybe kept the likes of Bogdanovic, Lloyd Sam etc.

How would we have fared if we had got promoted that year? Could we have made the most of that opportunity under the previous management and regime or are we in a better place now?
    That's an excellent question ncfcog.... as a unit we are very good this season and that's including the management and chairman, the season we were shunted out on GD we were definitely on a roll so it would have been interesting what would have happened n the playoffs but I look at Yeovil as a cautionary tale of what can happen if things move too fast... powered through 2 divisions and then shot back down and almost dropped into non league... so to answer your question I would say we are in a better place now, that includes player wise and management and chairman wise... AH is under no illusion that success will mean heavy investment so at the moment lets enjoy where we are and dream for the future

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    That's an excellent question ncfcog.... as a unit we are very good this season and that's including the management and chairman, the season we were shunted out on GD we were definitely on a roll so it would have been interesting what would have happened n the playoffs but I look at Yeovil as a cautionary tale of what can happen if things move too fast... powered through 2 divisions and then shot back down and almost dropped into non league... so to answer your question I would say we are in a better place now, that includes player wise and management and chairman wise... AH is under no illusion that success will mean heavy investment so at the moment lets enjoy where we are and dream for the future
    I would tend to agree, but as we all know, only time will tell!

I would tend to agree, but as we all know, only time will tell!

One for the red dogs slagging our owner off on Twitter.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=clzBVKxafBc

Who cares what they think about us ?
    We need to get over this inferiority complex.
    I dislike Forest as much as anybody on here but lets savour our own resurgence instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Proudpie View Post
    I dislike Forest as much as anybody on here but lets savour our own resurgence instead.

How can we have an inferiority complex over inbreds ?

Quote Originally Posted by Proudpie View Post
    Less inferiority complex, more superiority complex on their part. I dream of days we can compete toe to toe with them again, happy in the knowledge losing will be more painful to them than us. Arrogant, patronising bunch of ****s the lot of ‘em, sorry.

Less inferiority complex, more superiority complex on their part. I dream of days we can compete toe to toe with them again, happy in the knowledge losing will be more painful to them than us. Arrogant, patronising bunch of ****s the lot of ‘em, sorry.
    It will get worse after tonight!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast