+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v St Johnstone

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    That's one hell of a size of a chip on your shoulder there min.

They're a decent bunch of lads in here, even the ones I argue with a lot.

Why not try being a bit less aggressive, you might even find you fit in.
    Aggressive how? I'm merely defending myself.

I'm the one talking p1sh but others are in agreement with my assessment of the game but they're not singled out for any particular mention.

I've no doubt that it's a decent bunch of lads in here, we're all Aberdeen fans after all. There does however seem to be a massive element of the long term posters looking down their noses at posts by relative newcomers, especially "negative" posts where all I've ever done is voice my opinion.

After that I've been shot down and ridiculed for my point and view and in turn have retaliated in kind, that's fair surely?

It’s really refreshing to see folk arguing and I’m not involved

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s really refreshing to see folk arguing and I’m not involved
    Yes you are.

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post
    Aggressive how? I'm merely defending myself.

I'm the one talking p1sh but others are in agreement with my assessment of the game but they're not singled out for any particular mention.

I've no doubt that it's a decent bunch of lads in here, we're all Aberdeen fans after all. There does however seem to be a massive element of the long term posters looking down their noses at posts by relative newcomers, especially "negative" posts where all I've ever done is voice my opinion.

After that I've been shot down and ridiculed for my point and view and in turn have retaliated in kind, that's fair surely?
    Originally, a few weeks ago, someone said "don't pish your pants, it'll come good" to about four or five negative posts, one of which was yours.

Only you took it personally.

Originally, a few weeks ago, someone said "don't pish your pants, it'll come good" to about four or five negative posts, one of which was yours.

Only you took it personally.
    Maybe because it wasn't the first time that I'd read it about myself even although I quite clearly wasn't pishing my pants.

I never once said Robson had to go or called for any major changes, I was only stating what others (again) were saying in that the standard of football was horrendous (St.Mirren game) and it was an ongoing issue that didn't appear to being resolved.

People like yourself offered up no alternative opinion but were happy to chastise me for daring to say how things really were.

I have praised the team also (see Frankfurt & Helsinki) but obviously those comments don't fit in with the pants pishing & negative narrative that gets slung my way so you choose not to comment on those points I make.

So again it was a relative newcomer that was baring the brunt of yours and others like you comments and how dare me to retaliate, I'm meant to just accept whatever comes my way and sit there and say nothing?

I don't think you would so don't expect me to either.

Nobody has picked on you ( least of all me)

I only said you were behaving like an ärse, after you started behaving like an ärse, nothing to do with your match review.

It's all in your head.

I know you've said that you are not a previous poster with a different name but it sure looks like it.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 09-10-2023 at 04:47 PM.

Nobody has picked on you.

It's all in your head.

I know you've said that you are not a previous poster with a different name but it sure looks like it.
    Not saying I'm being picked on, christ we're not in school. I'm entitled to respond to attacks with like minded comments. If anyone calls me an a£se (you) then I'm more than happy to call them a similar term. Don't make me out to be the aggressor when I've never mocked anyone's comments or instigated anything, especially the way some of mine have been.

If you don't agree with how I've seen the game or how I think current events are going then offer an alternative point of view but if you're only going to come out with "pant pisher" or similar generic comments etc then I'll happily lower my level to that.

And I think I had a different name about a decade or so ago but I never posted using that, believe me or don't it matters very little to me. It only showcases that you've your mind made up even when presented with my opinion.

Who exactly do you think I am/was? This should be entertaining.

You're easily entertained,
    unfortunately it's not entertaining for anyone else.
    So we'll just await your next outburst.

You're easily entertained,
    unfortunately it's not entertaining for anyone else.
    So we'll just await your next outburst.
    So you're happy to say I'm a previous poster but you won't say who? All very LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME.

One things for sure, it's not you that entertaining me. As I said before you're the McInnes of this board.

The outburst will only come if provoked, the same as you or anyone else on here so get over it and stop making me out to be anything other than us all on here.

If you've nothing meaningful to add (you never do to be fair) then how's about you go your way and I go mine? Keep churning out your grand observations about our style of play and I'll keep being rooted in reality.

Are you sure you understand what reality is?

You just accused me yesterday of never making comments about our style of play.
    Today it's Grand Observations

I wonder what it will be tomorrow.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast