+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: QF v huns

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    He will be .....so it'll be "Keep it tight for the first 20/ 1/2 hour/ half /hour/80......".
    I reckon we will play for the draw. The same with the replay at Ibrox so that Joe Lewis can get us through the tie in penalties. 1 goalkeeper and 10 defensive players...McInnes has a new formation.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    He will be .....so it'll be "Keep it tight for the first 20/ 1/2 hour/ half /hour/80......".
    F uck that p ish, if we win, lose or draw.....and as long as no c unt leaves anything on the pitch I’ll head home for a couple of quiet beers to reflect on the match, after that, Mrs J and I will share some glue.....according to some it is affa fine.

SF

If we lose & we lose unluckily or by having a go, it will be bad, but more bearable than losing by sitting off them, giving them easy possession at the back & until they get to 40 yards from our goal.
    That’s what will likely happen.
    I can’t recall a game where we took it to them from the off.
    Anyone?

I have no hope for tomorrow, McInnes will pee his pants as usual in a big game and the tombola will definitely be used. And in the unlikely event we do look like winning, the ref will help out Sevco.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I have no hope for tomorrow, McInnes will pee his pants as usual in a big game and the tombola will definitely be used. And in the unlikely event we do look like winning, the ref will help out Sevco.
    It’s hard to disagree.
    The general feeling from the support is the same I’d say?
    Our fans aren’t really up for it.
    Aside from the scum & their bile, it will be like a morgue.
    1/4 empty too as it’s a Scottish Cup tie?
    (don’t let the huns whine about the crowd - the b@stard Garden was 1/4 empty for their game which wasn’t even on the TV).

I think DM’s tombola might be out tomorrow.
    He often throws in a curve ball in a big game & over thinks it.

RB really worries me.
    Ball, who is positionslly clueless at full back or a half fit Halford... against Kent.
    Reading between the lines, Halford isn’t match fit so likely Ball.
    Everyone said Ball played well at RB v St Johnstone... but a couple of their best chances came from his lack of positional sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    What team would you play?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    RB really worries me.
    Ball, who is positionslly clueless at full back or a half fit Halford... against Kent.
    Reading between the lines, Halford isn’t match fit so likely Ball.
    Everyone said Ball played well at RB v St Johnstone... but a couple of their best chances came from his lack of positional sense.
    I agree with you, said it earlier that up against Kent is a concern and that defensively he was not good against St Johnstone.
    Kennedy got away from him a number of times.

I doubt he’ll start him given he missed all of the Hamilton game, but I’d consider Halford I I stead

Just to note that Premier sports are doing a promo where you get your first month free. So anyone not going along tomorrow afternoon and wanting to watch it, just sign up with the promo code and cancel it straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Just to note that Premier sports are doing a promo where you get your first month free. So anyone not going along tomorrow afternoon and wanting to watch it, just sign up with the promo code and cancel it straight away.
    Is there a catch?
    Isn’t there a minimum one month or anything?
    Or a minimum subscription time?

What treble is that
    Celtic have already won the League Cup !!!!!!
    Celtic will win the league that's a given

Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast