+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outta Space Signal

Outta Space Signal

If NASA can sen images from deep space why is it I can't get a WiFi signal from one side of my house to the other?

If we broke off from the sun then why is the earth perfectly round? Does spinning and spinning take off the rough edges?

Name:  f5dff1950754b3bbbb614ab4bf6143a4.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  34.9 KB
    Name:  o-NASA-DEEP-SPACE-CLIMATE-OBSERVATORY-SATELLITE-CA-facebook.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  96.1 KB

Over to our resident mathematician - Lazaat

LOL All of the planets are round because of gravity. When our Solar System was forming, gravity gathered billions of pieces of gas and dust into clumps which grew larger and larger to become the planets. The force of the collision of these pieces caused the newly forming planets to become hot and molten. The force of gravity, pulled this molten material inwards towards the planet's center into the shape of a sphere. Later, when the planets cooled, they stayed spherical. Planets are not perfectly spherical because they also spin. The spinning force acts against gravity and causes many planets to bulge out more around their equators.

As for your wifi gaz I haven't got a clue?

Quote Originally Posted by lazaat View Post
    LOL All of the planets are round because of gravity. When our Solar System was forming, gravity gathered billions of pieces of gas and dust into clumps which grew larger and larger to become the planets. The force of the collision of these pieces caused the newly forming planets to become hot and molten. The force of gravity, pulled this molten material inwards towards the planet's center into the shape of a sphere. Later, when the planets cooled, they stayed spherical. Planets are not perfectly spherical because they also spin. The spinning force acts against gravity and causes many planets to bulge out more around their equators.

Nice one laz

Gullible people will believe that ;-)

No I believe him Gaz as he's old enough to have been around at the time

I've just cancelled your hotel room in Barry Mike

I've just cancelled your hotel room in Barry Mike
    Hope you didn't have to pay a cancellation fee as you'd be vexed for the rest of the year

Don't you two fall out?

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Don't you two fall out?
    We'll never fall out Gaz as he knows to do as he's told

i agree Laz,actually the earths shape is Oblate Spheroid..

On yer bike ConT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast