+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jamie Carragher

Spitting is weak pure and simple.
    One of my team spat at me once.
    He no longer works for me and he walks funny now.

Indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Spitting is weak pure and simple.
    One of my team spat at me once.
    He no longer works for me and he walks funny now.
    You married him?

Quote Originally Posted by Lasterman View Post
    Very good Lasterman. Nobody can say that the Bugle's not cutting edge.

Based on absolutely nothing but my own cynicism I am dubious about the profoundly sincere apology.

Naughty of me I know but I don't think that it's being too judgemental to imagine that he wouldn't have lost too much sleep over the incident if it hadn't been on video. I don't know him so I may be being totally unreasonable.

Other people are obviously more forgiving than I am. I understand that Bob Carolgees has said that he would be more than happy to work with him if he gets sacked from Sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    You married him?
    That's quite funny Silly

Cant see problem

Name:  nintchdbpict000001604656.jpg
Views: 1291
Size:  92.9 KB

Carragher has photo red-eye

Has nobody on here ever lost control for those lost 4-5 seconds? Have to agree I find spitting deplorable but what it does not show is how long they tailed Carragher or how long the conversation went on for, just those crucial seconds where he disgustingly spat. Out of order Jamie!

The Father of the girl, driving his car with one hand and with the car in motion while he films Carragher, also needs talking to by the police or does that not count? Not trying to balance things up but bet your bottom dollar the police don't get involved in this, when in fact both parties need talking to for their acts whilst driving moving cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Has nobody on here ever lost control for those lost 4-5 seconds? Have to agree I find spitting deplorable but what it does not show is how long they tailed Carragher or how long the conversation went on for, just those crucial seconds where he disgustingly spat. Out of order Jamie!

The Father of the girl, driving his car with one hand and with the car in motion while he films Carragher, also needs talking to by the police or does that not count? Not trying to balance things up but bet your bottom dollar the police don't get involved in this, when in fact both parties need talking to for their acts whilst driving moving cars.
    Other than a TB outbreak spitting rarely kills, using a mobile whilst driving often does.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast