+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Sports Direct Corona Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I dunno, man, at least about the Sports Direct stuff...I think there may be a shift in people's opinions when this is all done.
    Agreed.

Unlike just football this affects everybody.

I think it will live long in collective memory those that tried to profiteer of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Agreed.

Unlike just football this affects everybody.

I think it will live long in collective memory those that tried to profiteer of this.
    Nice to see Uncle Mike getting a hammering in the media...also rumours he may be investigated for profeteering...

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    Nice to see Uncle Mike getting a hammering in the media...also rumours he may be investigated for profeteering...
    It can't come too soon.

Everyone else in the world starting to see what he’s like .
    Where is old hairy hands and Rio telling people what a nice man he is now?

Aye, funny that. And Lascelles...and Ritchie...and Nolan....

Arse-licking wankers.

Boris warned Ashley to obey the rules or face the consequences today in parliament.

This guy is making a lot of enemies fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Boris warned Ashley to obey the rules or face the consequences today in parliament.

This guy is making a lot of enemies fast.
    I would imagine even the people who work for him can't stand him or working for him. Imagine the call his chief exec got when he was told to email that letter about staying open because they were 'uniquely placed' to help the Uk...and was told to put his name to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I would imagine even the people who work for him can't stand him or working for him. Imagine the call his chief exec got when he was told to email that letter about staying open because they were 'uniquely placed' to help the Uk...and was told to put his name to it.
    Help by marking up the prices of his cheap low grade equipment.

The CE still obeys him though, so is no different in my eyes. Think MA knew SD would be closed though, but saw it as a chance for a bit of free publicity.

Fat mike is one evil fu cker he plays along like he pretends he doesn’t know what he’s doing ( I don’t know football)
    He makes out ooooo everyone thinks I’m the pantomime villain!!!!

Well my obese schiester the scales are starting to fall from the public’s eyes

One day you rotund kunt you will get get your just deserts!

Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post
    Fat mike is one evil fu cker he plays along like he pretends he doesn’t know what he’s doing ( I don’t know football)
    He makes out ooooo everyone thinks I’m the pantomime villain!!!!

Well my obese schiester the scales are starting to fall from the public’s eyes

One day you rotund kunt you will get get your just deserts!
    I bloody hope so, man.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)