+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Highlights:

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Cracking goal though, no substitute for pace up front.....now we need to find a central striker with similar pace to finish off a brilliant season in style and set us up for next season....a hard~fought point yesterday...COYP
    I reckon all we're missing is a Luke Rodgers style annoying little but strong bloke to buzz around feeding off knock downs and we're sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I reckon all we're missing is a Luke Rodgers style annoying little but strong bloke to buzz around feeding off knock downs and we're sorted.
    Yep, we have tried Aless in that position a few times now and it has worked occasionally, particularly away at Morecambe and Exeter.

I would be tempted to try Grant there at least once before we ultimately lose the guy back to Forest.....4~3~3 v Crewe..... Shola, Grant and Aless up front with Stead coming on for Shola if we have not scored a bagful by halftime......mouth~watering prospect.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12