+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 82 of 560 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Just for sh!ts and giggles, here's the Genk stadium in red with the tier removed. Block off the upper parts of the corners and it shouldn't be too far off 20,000. Also just noticed there's terracing behind the far goal

Oi jam min, you could have at least coloured in the far seats and spelt out "The Dons" instead of Racing Genk, You could also maybe added a few punters shouting "Oi Jack min, you are f@cking sh@te"

I do notice that the away end is not on the touchline where they can intimidate the linesman, Genk obviously nae daft

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/f...rdeens-9454112

The Record having a dig saying Pittodrie is a "rarity" these days backed up with 4 pictorial examples of revamps with one that's not even built and one that is falling to bits (no mention of that) Kilmarnock are also mentioned, whats the point of a revamped stadium when its ghost town unless the bigot bros are in town and you lose fans to Junior fitba if a big games on.

To have a pop at Pittodrie when New Douglas Park the half stadium, quarter canopy, quarter bus behind the goals is in our league, and Particks main stand still standing in our league next to their old terrace that morphed into a grassy hill. Lets not forget Caleys thrown together sheds to meet criteria that offer no protection from the elements. Having a dig at Pittodrie is a bit harsh because its not the worst in the league, not by a long shot

Fir Park also still has it old main stand

Utterly Pointless journalism and any excuse to have a pop at our club. But that's what I get for having a squizz at the Record

The Record can get to **** and **** itself to ****ing death with the ****ing business end of a ****ing broken screwtop bottle, the ****ing ****ers of ****.

Parasites.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    The Record can get to **** and **** itself to ****ing death with the ****ing business end of a ****ing broken screwtop bottle, the ****ing ****ers of ****.

Parasites.
    Yip scummy *******s with an agenda against AFC. Mind you Ipox home of the Daily Rectums favourites Sevco isnt looking too hot either nowadays does the Rectum say anything about that sh1t-tip? My guess is probably not! Cnuts!

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    Yip scummy *******s with an agenda against AFC. Mind you Ipox home of the Daily Rectums favourites Sevco isnt looking too hot either nowadays does the Rectum say anything about that sh1t-tip? My guess is probably not! Cnuts!
    Ayebroke in a shocking state, apparently. Nets being installed under the roofs of the stands in the New Year to prevent crumbling hun ceilings and light fittings plummeting down like their finances, to the danger of those sitting below (in pools of their own skitter, most likely).

Masonic administrative jiggery-pokery afoot to allow their safety certificate's currency to continue, it is alleged.

Last time I was there was for the SC semi-final v Perth in 2014, and it was decaying then.

Mind you, this is a synopsis of the content of a Tim-centric blog, so it could be plop. I think not, however.

Maybe the sparrow-winged, buffalo-arsed bird of fantasy wouldn't even need to ****e on the *******s below - a quick gust from an earnest wing-flap might do it.

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    Aye but it`s all grist to the mill for Milne`s justification of us HAVING to move !!!

Our own Club is peddling this myth too.

I`d have thought the odd £19-20 million would be enough to convert "crumbling " Pittodrie into a fair skelpin wee grund again ?

( That being approx amount we`d be looking to raise to build new ground AFTEr selling off Pittodrie for those houses that nobody will build just yet ..)

The closer I look at the "plans", the more certain I am that Kingsford will be limited to Phase 1, ie the training academy, itself, I am sure, a demand from the manager, given the tone of his and George Yule's presentations at the AGM. Compared to stadium construction, the training facility is relatively easy to construct in a short timescale.

I think they may have to bite the bullet over Pittodrie and remain there, with a bit of upheaval whilst it's reconstructed. If so, I hope they show a bit of enlightened thinking rather than go down the Hearts/Hibs/Jute identikit urban shopping mall route.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    The closer I look at the "plans", the more certain I am that Kingsford will be limited to Phase 1, ie the training academy, itself, I am sure, a demand from the manager, given the tone of his and George Yule's presentations at the AGM. Compared to stadium construction, the training facility is relatively easy to construct in a short timescale.

I think they may have to bite the bullet over Pittodrie and remain there, with a bit of upheaval whilst it's reconstructed. If so, I hope they show a bit of enlightened thinking rather than go down the Hearts/Hibs/Jute identikit urban shopping mall route.
    I would rather we stay at Pittodrie and get it revamped like you said than move to some hideous soulless retail park stadium bit like the ones Milne keeps on getting drawn up for him. On the otherhand if it was like a Genk or Gent style stadium then fair enough go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Aye but it`s all grist to the mill for Milne`s justification of us HAVING to move !!!

Our own Club is peddling this myth too.

I`d have thought the odd £19-20 million would be enough to convert "crumbling " Pittodrie into a fair skelpin wee grund again ?

( That being approx amount we`d be looking to raise to build new ground AFTEr selling off Pittodrie for those houses that nobody will build just yet ..)
    The club have been spouting that bullsh1t for years, its simply not true with a bit of ingenuity Pittodrie could be turned as you say into a great ground again, the fans need to start pressing the board on this matter. Revamp Pittodrie for me unless the new ground is amazing.

Page 82 of 560 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast