+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window 2020/21

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    All very well. But could the Ferguson Clan "cope" with that?

( especially if it contributed yo ten in row??)

Dinna think so?
    100%

Barry has **** all to do with him. I've heard his auld man talk about his laddies career and Aberdeen and they are focused only on success for him. Nowt to do with Celtic, Rangers or any politics.

I would like to think we will sell him next year to some english mid table club.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I remember the Jack to Sevco story being pish.
    No it wasn’t
    There were always murmurings & suspicion.
    Totally different.
    As I say, talking pish

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    No it wasn’t
    There were always murmurings & suspicion.
    Totally different.
    As I say, talking pish
    Obviously it wasn't because he signed for them

100%

Barry has **** all to do with him. I've heard his auld man talk about his laddies career and Aberdeen and they are focused only on success for him. Nowt to do with Celtic, Rangers or any politics.

I would like to think we will sell him next year to some english mid table club.
    The lad is ambitious and confident in his own ability - he would definitely want to go anywhere that he couldn't get a place in the starting line up. His dad comes across well (although he has a big Rangers bias obviously) and I think he will guide him well. At 21, assuming we are competing at the top end of the league and challenging for cups and in Europe, I think he'd be happy here for another couple of years - he might like the idea of forming a partnership with McCrorie too. Then at 23, with another 100 games under his belt and maybe a few Scotland caps, he can go down south for a few million to a decent EPL team where he will get games, and potentially move on to bigger things a year or two later if all goes well. Rangers can't afford him, Celtic wouldn't appeal to him, and EPL teams presently wouldn't give him enough game time. I don't see him as someone who'd be happy going to play for a Championship team down south either. So logically, you'd think he'd be here for another season at least.

Obviously it wasn't because he signed for them
    Are you deliberately obtuse?
    Or is it you just can’t read?
    Re-read.... I said prior to Jack signing for SEVCO there were always murmurings & suspicions.
    You spouting utter pish about Ferguson & Celtic, is exactly that...utter pish.
    There are no suspicions, rumours etc... just wind & pish

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Are you deliberately obtuse?
    Or is it you just can’t read?
    Re-read.... I said prior to Jack signing for SEVCO there were always murmurings & suspicions.
    You spouting utter pish about Ferguson & Celtic, is exactly that...utter pish.
    There are no suspicions, rumours etc... just wind & pish
    Calm down ffs

100%

Ok. There are a couple of things that would reaassure me . FFerggusoon is a a sensible Loon. And seems like his Dad & Yncle are too , from what you`re telling g us.

Celtic wouldn`t pay a fair rate for him anyway. ( and they`ve just signed Trururnbull !! )

In this Aberdeen team, it looks like Him & McCrorie are going to become a fearsome midfield pairing. Heart of the team .

And , as hhas been said, ssensibly, if he hangs s around for a couple more years, aand starts getting FFull Caps. . His future is in the ffancydan eengerlund sshowboat !!

I think its s far more likely that ouour big lump of a Centre Half will go to the tattiedrome ?

( Although he may need to change his name to sound like a Frenchman !! )

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Ok. There are a couple of things that would reaassure me . FFerggusoon is a a sensible Loon. And seems like his Dad & Yncle are too , from what you`re telling g us.

Celtic wouldn`t pay a fair rate for him anyway. ( and they`ve just signed Trururnbull !! )

In this Aberdeen team, it looks like Him & McCrorie are going to become a fearsome midfield pairing. Heart of the team .

And , as hhas been said, ssensibly, if he hangs s around for a couple more years, aand starts getting FFull Caps. . His future is in the ffancydan eengerlund sshowboat !!

I think its s far more likely that ouour big lump of a Centre Half will go to the tattiedrome ?

( Although he may need to change his name to sound like a Frenchman !! )
    Craig Brown always used to go on about players getting caps then moving but who knows. I think Ferguson and McCrorie will be in the next Scotland squad. Unless Steve Clarke gets sacked and we get another dandy hater like Strachan.

McInnes mentioned on Sportsound that Kenny McLean's final earning for 2019/20 will come out at between £30k/week and £40k/week.

That's mind blowing.

That's clearly an example that McInnes will be selling to players when he is trying to persuade players to join.

It's hard to believe those figures are not exaggerated but by the by.....

Missed stating my point there which is that play your cards right at Aberdeen and you can be earning far more than you would in Glasgow.
    Last edited by D31; 02-09-2020 at 01:45 PM.

Calm down ffs
    I’m perfectly calm.
    Just because I say you’re talking pish doesn’t mean I’m not calm.
    It just means I think you’re talking pish

Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast