+ Visit Doncaster Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just wondering...

re: Just wondering...

Quote Originally Posted by oscarhold
    Donnygadgy, It's a forum, lad.
    If you are happy with the way the club operates at the moment - well good for you. You are perfectly entitled to say so and far be it from me or anyone else to describe your view as rubbish. Perhaps you could get round to seeing postings from others who do not share your views in that way.
    Yes i am happy and thank you to Paul Dickov along with thanks to Terry Bramall too,never before in my lifetime have Rovers beaten the previous seasons FA cup winners,Perhaps you can also get round to seeing postings of others who do not share your views by becomming a paid member of the VSC site,you and others that did that would become far better informed

Sounds good this VSC Donnygadgy. However, I prefer to continue posting on the Board for the lesser informed. Incidentally, is Bramall your grandad ?

Quote Originally Posted by donnygadgy
    Donnygadgy, It's a forum, lad.
    If you are happy with the way the club operates at the moment - well good for you. You are perfectly entitled to say so and far be it from me or anyone else to describe your view as rubbish. Perhaps you could get round to seeing postings from others who do not share your views in that way.
    Yes i am happy and thank you to Paul Dickov along with thanks to Terry Bramall too,never before in my lifetime have Rovers beaten the previous seasons FA cup winners,Perhaps you can also get round to seeing postings of others who do not share your views by becomming a paid member of the VSC site,you and others that did that would become far better informed[/quote]

No But...5th Jan 1974...came awful close to beating the eventual winners that season.

Quote Originally Posted by oscarhold
    What a wonderful day this has been for Doncaster Rovers fans.
    A pathetic display and a loss against a poor League One side and, very predictably, the news that Wellens is moving on - no doubt a carefully orchestrated move to save money from Scrooge Bramall and his more than willing accomplice Skinflint Watson.
    Perhaps this gruesome twosome will come clean and tell us exactly what it is that motivates their involvement with Doncaster Rovers football club - it certainly aint an interest on what happens on the football pitch or respect for supporters who fork out hard earned money or diminishing pensions
    good job theres a meet the owners event next monday when arseholes such as yourself can bring this up face to face with those involved doing there best(how many millions have you contributed?),just remember to speak loudly and clearly next monday night,i'll be listening out for you

Donnygadgy,
    I think your highly insulting post clearly illustrates what sort of person you are. If any body does not comply with your veiws on life you become personally abusive to them. I am afraid that I am unwilling to lower myself to enter in to an argument based on obscene expletives.
    End of story.

amazed donny mad is still going, seems pretty dead

Gadge, what's your grudge? Your posts, almost invariably, have an immature, fractious edge to them, seemingly ready to incite. The few who post on here are, in the main, 'moderates'.

As for NEW POSTER (?) Mick_Owns, alias -----? - pathetic!! :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12